Devon's Progression Posts

Lyokobo

Hi everyone, new member here.

I am already about a month and a half into a weight loss journey. I have lost 15 pounds so far (from 225 to 210) but due to some recent life events I've been slacking. I thought a good way to keep motivated to keep progressing would be to share regular updates of my progress photos.

Here is from start to current:
2019-02-01 13.18.23-min.jpg

Nice progress Lyokobo!
Isn't it amazing the difference that such a short time makes?

Nice progress Lyokobo!
Isn't it amazing the difference that such a short time makes?
Thanks M2M. Yea I notice a few more changes with the progress when I have photos to compare. Still have a long ways to go though!

March. Weight and form is stagnant because of my poor time management and eating habits. I am going to focus hard on my calorie intake again, and do more calisthenics if I don't have time to get a full workout at the gym20190315_103921-min.jpg

Hello everyone,

Its been quite a long time since I updated this post (it's been a crazy year!). I thought its a good time to finally to add a new post to the journey. Since May of 2019 I have lost 50 pounds and have no intention of stopping my fitness!

Generally the biggest contribution to this loss i think is my change in spending habits. I prioritize cooking what i eat. when I buy the groceries I avoid getting any snacks or sugary substances, and always take healthier alternatives (whole grain over white, low sodium over normal, etc). Maybe this information could help someone else looking for easy, effective ways to not only lose weight but have a positive change in lifestyle.

Thank you all for the support and i hope to continue this journey alongside everyone!

Attachments

• 20200803_084320-min.jpg
    20200803_084320-min.jpg
    715.3 KB · Views: 9
Hey Devon, looking good!

You ought to post more than once a year! LOL, post when you need to. Good luck with it, you are doing great!

Good for you, Devon! :)

Back