Dance Dance Revolution

J

jennifuffa

Hi

I just thought that I would share this little tid bit with all of you. I was watching the news a few weeks ago and they did an expose on DDR in the schools. Teachers are incorporating the video game as part of daily exercise and of course fun.

I liked dancing and thought, what the heck, I could use the exercise and I get to dance at the same time. I've used it a few times now and you actually get a good cardio workout from it and it's fun. There are different levels also from beginner to omg super advanced.

I love walking and try to walk 3 - 5 times a week for 30-60 minutes a pop. I plan to start adding DDR to my routine.

There is this guy who dances daily on this website (good for a laugh) and he said that he has lost a total of 40lbs as a result. There must be something good in dancing.

haha that guy is mad!

yep! DDR is great! But I'm going to suggest another fun game from Japan (yes, DDR is from Japan)~ it's a dance using mostly the arms~ it's called ParaPara. if you can find the VCDs (that play on regular DVD players) the dances are fun to do when you learn them~

honestly I like ParaPara Paradise more than DDR anyday~ =P that's just me tho~ I've bn a para dancer for awhile~

you can find the VCDs under $20 at yesasia.com

(search "ParaPara Paradise")

Back