cutiepie's diary!!

cutiepie

OK, today I am finally going to motivate myself to lose weight!! :D

Current weight: 130 lbs.
Goal weight: 120 lbs.
Current size: 6-8
Goal size: 4

The last 10 lbs is ALWAYS the hardest....

I am going to concentrate on eating healthy, by planning my meals the day before and eating ONLY what is on the list.

I will dedicate myself to spending 40-60 mins. doing cardio at the gym at least 5 days a week.

I will look in the mirror and try to see the good things rather than the bad.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

OK, this is the first day, and it did not go so well.

Breakfast:

Old fashioned oatmeal with cinnamon and sugar

Lunch:

low carb tortilla
salsa
1 slice of 95% fat free turkey breast lunchmeat
handful of salad
feta cheese

Dinner:

Lasagna
Salad w/ thousand island dressing
chocolate chip cookies!! :(

I need to work on eliminating sweets from my diet.

Exercise:

Treadmill: 20 mins. jogging @ 6mph
10 mins. walking @ 4.5 mph
Stairmater: 20 mins.
Elliptical: 30 mins.

Stats:
Weight: 127 lbs.
Waist: 27"
Thighs: 20.5"

Last edited:
Sunday, August 15, 2004

Another horrible day with my eating... Stress level is high, I think that is why I am craving sugar and sweets...

Breakfast:

Fat free cottage cheese

Lunch:

Lasagna
Salad w/ fat free feta cheese, low fat thousand island dressing

Snack:

chocolate chip cookies w/ low fat peanut butter :eek: :mad:

Dinner:

Nothing... too many calories today as it is...

Exercise:

Ski machine: 30 mins.
Stair master: 15 mins.
Treadmill: 15 mins. @ 6mph
Elliptical: 30 mins.

Last edited:
Monday, August 16, 2004

Breakfast:

Oatmeal w/ banana, cranberries, cinnamon and sugar

Lunch:

Salmon Salad w/ fat free feta cheese, low fat thousand island dressing

Snack:

3 chocolate chip cookies

Dinner:

Hot and spicy soup
Fried rice

Snack:

Chocolate chip cookies w/ peanut butter

Note to self: try to go 3 days without eating cookies or peanut butter...

Exercise:

Treadmill: 30 mins. @ 6mph

Last edited:
HI cutiepie,

congrats on starting your weight loss program.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you're doing great...why don't you just eliminate the cocolate chip cookies from your house. Give them away or throw them out...and don't buy anymore. Peanutbutter is not so bad. Try to remove all the junkfood from your house and only have healthy snacks flowing around, Weezy recommends the 'endulge' bars to be a great and healthy sweet treat. Personally I like the Zone and Low Carb Crunch Bars, if i really crave chocolate, I get myself a chocolate fudge bar (nutritional value 14%protein, 6%fat, 27%carb or something along those lines)...it is healthy and I can get a good chocolate fix from that. Well, if you read my diary, then you'll see, that I still cheat a lot:rolleyes:

Well....Good Luck and keep up the good work...get rid of the junk food:)

Thanks Lisa for the great advice!! it never even occured to me that those nutritional bars could be used for my chocolate cravings. i think i'll toss the cookies tonight!

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Breakfast:

Nothing

Lunch:

Turkey burger

Snack:

Spaghetti

Dinner:

2 Shrimp tacos

chocolate chip cookies

Exercise:

Stationary bike: 60 mins.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Breakfast:

Cereal

Lunch:

2 chicken tacos

Snack:

Chocolate

Dinner:

PB and Jelly sandwich

Last edited:
Friday, August 20th, 2004

Breakfast:

Oatmeal w/ cinnamon and sugar

Lunch:

2 fat free, chicken chili hot dogs

Dinner:

Spinach and asparagus salad w/ egg, fat free feta cheese and reduced fat thousand island dressing
Popcorn shrimp
Chocolate pudding

Exercise:

Treadmill: 30 mins. @ 6 mph
Stairmaster: 20 mins.

Last edited:
Saturday, August 21, 2004

Breakfast:

Breafast burrito:
3 egg whites
2 pieces fat free turkey
onions, green pepper
salsa
2 low carb tortillas

Lunch:

Fat free chicken chili hot dogs

Snack:

Low fat peanut butter w/ raisins and banana

Dinner:

Fat free cottage cheese with mandarin oranges

Exercise:

Stationary bike: 40 mins.

Last edited:
ignore the "low fat" contents from peanut butter ... it's just a trick. Get the real peanut butter ... check the ingredients ... if it says anything other than peanuts, don't get it. I don't even get the ones that add even salt ... the only thing i don't like about real peanut butter is that it needs to be kept in the fridge.

Sunday, Augut 22, 2004

Breakfast:

Fat free cottage cheese w/ peaches and cranberries

Lunch:

Spinach Salad w/ low fat thousand island dressing and one egg
Chicken pasta

Snack:

Fat free chocolate pudding

Dinner:

Peanut butter w/ raisins and banana

Exercise:

Treadmill: 60 mins. @ 6mph

Last edited:
Monday, August 23, 2004

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Chicken pasta
Fat free tapioca pudding

Dinner:

Turkey burger
Fat free cottage cheese w/ fruit
Peas

Exercise:

Stationary Bike: 30 mins.

Last edited:
Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Today was not as good as I would like it to be. I started my new job today and had meetings all afternoon for my second job. I was tired, and hungry all day from being so busy, so I was not strict about my diet today. I need to work on keeping my stress in control and to not eat emotionally. When I eat out of control, it makes me feel bad about myself because it makes me feel fat, ugly and unattractive, and these feeligs do not help me with my weight loss process.

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Fat free cottage cheese and peaches
English muffin w/ peanut butter and jelly

Dinner:

Turkey burger
Broccoli
Tapioca Pudding

Snack:

Low carb tortillas w/ salsa

Heya Cutiepie

I think everyone has those feelings about themselves when they overeat dont feel too bad, just use that as your motivation instead of something that drags you down. I would think hey I dont want to feel that way so I'm gonna do whatever it takes not to feel all down about myself, just keep positive about things and you'll get great results. Awesome job so far keep up the good work!

Hi fitski,

I try to stay positive, but i have been trying to los 10 lbs for so long that i just feel like a failure now. i always feel like i'm setting myself up for disappointment. I will try to be more positive, but it is hard because trying to lose weight is so stressful for me.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Today was hectic. I started school today. Eating did not go as well as I would have liked it to...

Breakfast:

English Muffin
Hard boiled egg

Snack:

Glazled Donut

Lunch:

Turkey burger

Snack:

Mini- candy bars

Dinner:

Singapore Noodles

HI cutiepie,

don't stress yourself out over it. You have a lot on your plate. You eating plan doesn't look that bad...just try to replace the doughnut and the candy bar with a zone bar or the likes and maybe some fruit and then you are good to go...The only thing you have to do is remember to take them to school or work with you, so you don't have to fall back on what the cafeteria offers.

Keep up the good work!!

Hi Lisa,

I think I am going to start making my meals the night before and taking them with me to school and work. Sometimes I forget because I am so busy it seems like I never have time. I work 42 hrs a week, and I am taking the maximum number of units allowed (18 units) in order to graduate as soon as possible. School started yesterday and I'm handling the work load very well so far. I don't feel stressed. I just have to work hard on planning my meals and not eating the donuts and cookies that are offered during the conferences and meetings! The last time I ate the donut was when I was in a meeting and I was so hungry and I had forgotten to pack a healthy snack for myself, so I gave in.

Back