Cocogirl's Diary

Jennifer!Yey! :p Try it and then tell me what do you think.WIll really appreciate your opinion.Do you think I exercise enough or I have to exercise more?

rosered said:
How did your day out with hubby go? I hope you had fun.
Rosered,sorry to say,but not really :( .He spent 2 hours in the trafic coming from NY City and got home very late,so,we decided to move our time to Saturday.Now I am looking forward to Saturday. :)

Ok,despite the fact that today is such a romantic holiday and everybody is allowed to have some chocolates,I am very proud to say - I didn't have anything bad today :) .
I speedwalked first thing in the morning for 52 minutes 3 MILES!!!! :D Yes,now I am moving up to 3 miles.

Breakfast:Apple,Yogurt with fresh stroberies.

Dinner:Roastbeaf with grilled mushrooms and onbions and cheese.Didn' finish my plate - to much.

No snacks,10 glasses of water,herbal tea 2 cups.

Speedwalked for 52 minutes 3 MILES!

In total I have speedwalked for 6 Miles today with in 1 hour 42 minutes.
Loving myself something awfull! :p HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY! :p

You should love yourself, you're doing wonderful!!! 6 Miles of speedwalking all I can say is WOW, you are truly and inspiration!!!

Gonnab2cute,I wish! :( I had such a bad day today.Panic attack came from nowhere :eek: ,I felt so lost,cryed without reason...

I have speedwalked,as usual 3 miles first thing in the morning.52min. - 3 miles.

I had a cup of tea for breakfast+ apple
Dinner:salad made of two tomatoes,one small cucamber,teaspoon of shreded mozarella cheeze,one egg and one teaspoon of olive oil.Half a pound of boiled salmon.
Closer to evening I started to feel pain in joints and also tremedous fetigue(spll?)I became so tired - I had to sleep for an hour.

Couldn't speedwalk tonight.Today is my all time low - 3 miles :( :( :( .I am extremely upset,but feel like I have to give my body a break just for tonight.I will resume my speedwalking to the full amount tomorrow.I didn't have any snacks and stayed good with my diet.

Too bad about the panic attack. Go easy on yourself! You are doing so well. Do you think you might need a day to pamper yourself? :) Maybe get your nails or hair done? Window shop for new clothes? Watch a movie? (I know these things all happen with small children..., but we can dream, right?)
Totallyscrappy

Sorry to hear you didn’t get your time out with hubby but im sure Saturday will be wonderful, you will have to let me no how you go.

OK,boys and girls.Today I still had a hard time going through the day.

I resumed my speedwalking to the full 5 miles again.I am not going to do 6 miles right now.At this point it just doesn't work for my joints - to much pressure.So,I speedwalked 2,5 miles in the morning 42 minutes.

Breakfast:Apple and yogurt.
Dinner:Grilled chicken,grilled veggies and two very small meatballs without sause or any dressing.

I usually have my last meal at 3 p.m and do not it afterwards.Today I got horrable headache :( .Had to take exedrin and fell aspleep immediately.Slept from 3 p.m till 5 p.m.

Walked another 2,5 miles for 42 minutes.

Had a cup of herbal tea.Just didn't have to much energy,don't know why.Don't feel hungry. :)

Hey did you know that migraines and panic attachs can be linked...something to do with body chemistry. Hope you are feeling better.

Hey cocogirl, I'm not a doctor, but I can almost garuntee that your fatigue has something to do with not eating enough. I saw that you don't eat anything after 3 PM. What time do you go to sleep at night? You should be eating every 3 or 4 hours, even if it's just a small peice of fruit. I'd say make your cut off time 7 PM, make sure you're eating three square meals a day, and getting snacks in between. I know it's hard to rationalize how eating more will make you lose weight, but it's been scientifically proven time and time again. This is my billionth diet since I was like 12, and for the first time I'm actually eating several times a day losing, wheras before I'd starve myself and just feel crappy all the time. Look at Jennifer's diary-she's a perfect example of how you should be conducting your diet. And you need to eat, especially if you're walking 5 or 6 miles a day! Your body needs calories everyday-to lose weight safely you need to be cutting 500 a day from what your daily caloric average would be
to maintain your weight. Look at this site:

You can figure out your calories for the day (any doctor will recommend that you do not go lower than 1200 a day-ever!)

and this one has some good advice and there are jokes:

Keep us updated!

Jennifer,Fuunkymonk,I know and I agree - I have very little energy because I don't take enough calories.Today,for exapmle,I ate apple and tea.Speedwalked 2,5 miles as usual.
I have no idea how to moderate my diet.I am ready to throw up (sorry) every time I think of food.So far I am able to tolerate apples,pears,herbal tea,boiled chicken or salmon,tomatoes and green vegies.That's it.I become sick of just thinking about broiled meat.I have no hunger at all,I struggle to eat what I eat.Today I noticed very strong smell coming out of me,I do not know how to describe it,but it smells like nail polish remover :( - I didn't use it at all,I don't even have it at home,it's like it is coming out of my skin.I have a hard time concentraiting,I am so week right now it's hard for me to get out of bed,morning speedwalking took a lot out of me.I do not know how to get through the day.On top of everything else yesterday I came down with a cold and that is the reason I didn't post in my diary yesterday although I was very good with my diet and speedwalked for 5 miles total.Well,I am confused and very sad - I just don't know how to diet right.If it will go on for another two weeks - I will not be able to survive it.I am loosing to much energy and at the same time can not stop.

P.S.Fuunkymonk,thank you for the links.I am going to read them right now and also will go through Jennifer's diet.Hope to get new ideas.Thank you so very much:))))))

Hey cocogirl, where do you live? I'm wondering because if you're in America I can help reccomend foods for you. I'm worried-it sounds to me like you're starving yourself. I know you're saying you know, but you're still not upping your calories. Why does food make you so sick? How did you get to a point where you decided you needed to lose weight? What did you eat before you decided to diet? I think you should see a doctor/nutritionist to help you plan meals that will nourish you. Your body needs food, even if your brain doesn't. Listen to your body.

Cocogirl dont fret,...the good thing with diet is everything is fixable.

Its sounds like you have gotten so depressed about body weight that you have gone to the extreme to lose it,..which of course works (for ashort time anyway) until you body begins to show signs (tired, weak , lack of focus, mood swings) sounds familiar.

Think of your body like a high performance car,...you tune it up, keep it oiled, lubed and fuel with high premium gas, you drive it well ..it runs nice

You give it low grade gas, forget the oil and lube, run it like crazy it will soon blow its enginge.

NewBride and I had many a talks about diet is not all or nothing. Meaning you are not failing your diet when you actually eat.

One helpful hint is when you go to your grocery store,...shop the perimeter first....that is where your grains, fresh meats, dairy fresh veggies and fruit are. The more colourful your cart the more nutrients are getting in there. The aisle shopping is where you will find more processed foods, high in sugar, starches and empty calories.

Take care of yourself hon!!!!

Hello,everybody! :)
You guys are so good! :p It is good to be back.Well,I wasn't doing that great lately at all.Friday night while speedwalking on my treadmill I fainted with the treadmill on 7.5 speed.I have a broken arm and one broken reeb as a result.I spent two days in the hospital and felt so down about everything that ate all Sunday and Monday,not a lot,bot more than I usually do,even had M&M's which happens to me once a year at the most.I was back to my speedwalking on Tuesday,did 5 miles at 1,5 hour,the same comes for Wednesday and Today.I am in pain and walking,strangely,makes me feel better.I am good with my diet and water.I couldn't measure myself and would have to do it next week with the help of my hubby.I will be posting again everyday!Thank you so much for missing me,I am really glad to be back :p .

Back