Club 140s

146.6 lbs

Hey Vicincali2,

How are you achieving your weight loss? What food/exercise habits have you developed? I'd love to have some tips, and I keep hovering around the 150 mark.

Hope4Loss

I am actually eating one meal a day when I do fast. Which is a salad with a boiled egg.

Then like today I’m gna eat a late lunch which is curry duck, a little rice, and dal (split peas) and not eat anything else for the day.

This week I was on my diet on Monday and Tuesday. Then I’ll start back on Thursday and Friday.

I would like to stay on my diet all week but my mom cooks sometimes.

I am not hungry during the day. I drink a lot of hot tea with cashew milk, coffee with almond milk, low cal juice (15 cal or less) and water.

It took me about a week to lose the hunger.

My salad is really good. I use arugula, spinach, cabbage, carrots, beets, beans, sweet corn, red onion, cucumber, and the boiled egg. I actually look forward to eating it.

Also the salad dressing I've been using is the Skinny Girl Honey Mustard which is low fat and low carb (low calories) I think that makes the difference.

Last edited:
I am going to run an experiment for one month if I can do it: no rice, pasta, bread, or flour. Let’s see how this feels and if my body likes it. One day done out of 30...

So, a week into my experiment I got food poisoning. That threw me off. Now I am back, though! Today I weigh 147. Getting there, but not quickly. Really want to get into the 130’s...have not been there since I was in my 20’s and I’m now 37. Would like to do it...please root for me!

148.0 lbs. Stopped my OMAD diet so I ended up gaining weight on the bread that I am eating. I am back to trying to lose weight. My first goal is to lose 3 lbs to get to a healthy BMI.

I am trying to walk every day for an hour early in the morning. I hope I can do this. I will try to eat healthier. Today is my Day 0.

145.5 lbs today. I have gained some weight lately and i try to lose it and come back to the weight i usually was and even better to the weight i was years ago when i was slimmer.

149.6 lbs. Finally in the 140s!!!

Back