Changing for good club

RyanDurbin

I wanted to throw a thread out their that was focused on us obese people who have chosen to make lifestyle changes we plan on incorporating for good so we can beat this once and for all. I've made some changes that have helped move the scale in the right direction and I know a lot of you have too. It my be far reaching but I'm visioning a community of people coming together here and sharing their changes, progress, set backs and struggles on the journey to change their lives for good.

This is an open community of people facing the same struggle fighting every day to get a little more of their lives back that obesity has stolen from them. People are strongest when they come together, I want to encourage everyone going through it where every you are at in the process to post something, I think you will find the support you are looking for on this page but as part of your progress you may have to step up and make a few post. I know it can be difficult for a lot of us because we are embarrassed about where we let ourselves get too but that dose not matter we are a community focused on where we are going from here.

Members take the time to greet new people and invite them to join in on certain threads, let them know they found they
place they where looking.

Got in the gym for the first time in a fee years felt good too. Got in 30min on the eliptical with about another 30 min of weights. Nothing crazy. One step at a time in a life long change.
Starting weight: 378
Current weight:329

Back