Calling all Australians

Cate

Support crew
Hi Shae, Reporting, as ordered! I live in Tassie. Last year I lost 36kgs & am currently within 2kgs of my goal weight so am within my self-imposed 3kg weight range. I need to start exercising more to firm up a bit & just to get fit. I go bush-walking once a week but need to have some sort of a regular program that I can fit in & that suits me. There are no gym's nearby. I type daily in my diary in the Cohen's thread of this forum & have found it keeps me focussed on maintaining my weight & accountable, mostly to myself. Cheers, Cate.

shae

Hi cate. Thanks for reporting in lol.

Wow, sounds like you have worked really hard.

I'm not on a diet so to speak. I just try really hard to be healthy and maintain a healthy weight.

I have found since having two children i need to work a little harder. But with careful meal planning, exercise and and routine I have managed to stay this way.

I joined a gym 6 mths ago and have noticed alot more muscle development. But my membership runs out in a few weeks so I will have to jog in the streets or by the beach or something. Don't really like to, people can be so rude and stare. Even if you have a baby in the pram. Gross really.

Wannabsexee

Another aussie checking in from far north WA! Aiming to lose 34 kg this year. Love making new friends, especially ones with a common goal!!

Last edited:

Fifty2drop

We are out there...

Coooeeee!!!!

A few of us are hiding in Cohens...

I too am a sandgropper, but from the perth metro area.......I have another 27 kg's to loose, I am nearly at my half weigh... ha ha..:) halfway mark.......

Good luck with your goal's and journey's everyone...

TTFN
Chelle

shae

I have never even looked in the cohens threads. Well I don't think I have. I might go and snoop.

~Manda~

Another one from Aussie!

I'm just in S/E Melbourne atm. I was originally from Tassie until around 2 years ago. I miss the place terribly, and want to move back! :(

Wannabsexee

Good work on your loss so far, Tomble!! Yes I am on the weight loss thing AGAIN also!!Hopefully last time for me!

shibby2

Hi I'm new here.From Port Stephens NSW. Wanting to lose around 40kg's....so I need your help! Im addicted to food and wanting to stop!:grouphug:

Last edited:

Trusylver

Powerlifting Coach
Staff member
Welcome shibby :)