Building Muscle - My Diet and Exercise Plan

Sunday - RPM
Monday - Power Sweat 75
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - BodyAttack
Thursday - Power Sweat 60
Friday - Rest
Today - BodyAttack

I signed up for an intro special at a hot yoga studio -- $30 for 30 days unlimited. I have to admit, I never really took yoga "seriously" as a workout, but the last couple of classes I did left me just as, if not more, sore than any BodyPump/free weights I've ever done. I'm also enjoying just mixing things up and challenging myself in new ways. My goal is to own crow pose by the end of the 30 days.

Last edited:
hows the yoga progress going ?

:)

How do I get this?

So there's this new penny auction site called . I've heard of penny auction sites but not one that has health products. I keep seeing people win these items for like 10 cents and I really want to win this yoga dvd and the situation workout dvd but im just afraid of losing! Does anyone have any experience with these sites? tips or advice?

My boyfriend and I bought a house two Sundays ago so the past couple weeks have been constant back and forth between our realtor's, the bank, the lawyer's, etc. I've still managed to keep pretty active though:

Sunday (Apr. 1) - BodyPump Express/CXWORX
Monday - OFF
Tuesday - RPM
Wednesday - Power Sweat 60
Thursday - 5k run
Friday - Power Sweat 75
Saturday - OFF
Sunday - Power Sweat 60
Monday - BodyStep
Tuesday - RPM
Wednesday - BodyPump

hows the yoga progress going ?

:)

Good, thanks for asking! I'm surprised by how sore I still am after every class, and it's in a different area every time even though we more or less do the same poses in each class. I can do crow pose now although I can't hold it for very long. I'd like to keep it up 1-2x a week even after my pass expires... the plan is to just keep finding new studios where I can get "intro" specials lol....

hey, you are doing alot. That's motivating. thanks for logging your workouts.

I see you do yoga! Love it. I do Thai Chi every Saturday.

I'm FF, nice to meet you.

keep up the awesome pace!

hey, you are doing alot. That's motivating. thanks for logging your workouts.

I see you do yoga! Love it. I do Thai Chi every Saturday.

I'm FF, nice to meet you.

keep up the awesome pace!

Hi, thanks for checking in and good luck with training for your event in December... looks like you're off to a good start with your training plan :)

Workouts from the past week and a bit (I've been slacking on updating this thing weekly!)
Thurs (Apr 12) - OFF
Friday - Power Sweat 60
Saturday - Power Sweat 60
Sunday - BodyPump Express/CXWORX
Monday - OFF
Tuesday - RPM
Wednesday - BodyPump + Yoga
Thursday - OFF
Friday - Power Sweat 60
Saturday - BodyAttack
Today - Power Sweat 60

Lots of updating to do.

My pass at Power Yoga Canada expired in late April so I found another studio that had an intro special. I like this studio a lot better because it offers more than just power yoga classes, which I'm sometimes too tired to do on top of my other workouts. I've been doing a lot of classes that focus on stretching out the hips, hamstrings, calves and IT band, and they've been helping a lot with recovery after strength training and running. The studio also offers power sweat classes for when I want to do a harder workout but am sick of my regular routine.

Maintenance is going well -- over the past 3 months, I've stayed within about 3 lbs of my maintenance weight and those fluctuations usually follow a pretty predictable pattern (i.e. I weigh more the day after eating too much salt or sugar). I thought maintenance would involve a little more trial and error but so far it's been smooth sailing.

Anyway, here's a summary of my past 3 weeks of exercise:

Week of Apr 22:
Sun - Rest
Mon - BodyPump
Tues - RPM
Wed - BodyPump
Thurs - Hot Yoga
Fri - Rest
Sat - Weights + 5k run

Week of Apr 29:
Sun - Step
Mon - Pump
Tues - Power Sweat + BodyAttack
Wed - Free weights
Thurs - Rest
Fri - Hot yoga
Sat - Pump + Yoga

Week of May 5:
Sun - RPM
Mon - Power Sweat
Tues - BodyAttack
Wed - BodyPump
Thurs - Hot yoga
Fri - 40 min run
Sat - BodyPump + Yoga

Am not sure but i heard Oats with milk daily in the breakfast would make a perfect diet to keep body fit and healthy.. How much is true in that ?

Back