Bodybuilding

Christoph2848

Hey guys! I'm a 21-year old guy with some abs but had recently developed some belly fat which kinda looks awful on me! Are there any effective methods or diets I can adopt in order to get rid of that awful looking bulge and replace that with six packs? Appreciate that

This is most common problem for most of the people. Because belly is awful and looks not good. I have had the same situation. One thing I did is to diet and take minimum foods.

There is no secret diet or exercise to be able to see your abs, eat a healthy calorie controlled diet !. you cannot spot reduce you need to loose fat over all.

I think the most important is the spirit/mindset to control diet. Otherwise, you may not get what you want.

fat has a way of following the FILO principle, First In, Last Out. for men this area is usually the belly, for women i have heard it is more commonly the thighs. your abs are always there, but apparently at this point slightly obscured by fat. i am currently just barely under a 25 BMI and although my measurements show i am losing subcutaneous fat, i still have a bit of a gut. my ultimate goal is to wind up closer to the center of a healthy BMI and i hope to see less of that gut, or rather more of my abs eventually.

Back