body problem

I don't like my butt, I think it's too big for a man and whetever I do, it won't reduce. And I'm not fat, it's just the butt. Can somebody help me or give me advices ? :(

is it fat or muscle?? what do you do as far as diet and workout?? you can't spot reduce so ... this is so vague and no info to go on??? post more info.

First I'm french so excuz my english, lol

hum, about my butt I can tell you that it is pretty muscle and curvy. just like women. I run a lot, I don't eat a lot but I think all the grass want to stuck to my ass. Perhaps it's because I have an arched back

that will acsentuate the hinny. try to get your posture inline first. if its all muscle stop flexing it.lol. u don't use it you lose it although you may end up with the jiggles instead. i don't know what to say if its muscle??? stiff legged deadlifts but that will make it even firmer. i am at a loss :s

maybe..hmm well the only way of letting muscle reduce is doing barely any exercise but then you'll gain fat in other areas..

i think lei you are referring to sway back. try be aware of your posture and keep the spine alined in neutral position. see if that makes a difference. some ppl just have more junk in the trunk than others. that is what makes us all unique.

Back