blonds...

ahem---

i like brunettes that are bleached blonde, have one arm fullky tatood, the other damaged from working a carnival ride, and preferably missin, or at least a large chip in, one tooth.

that's just me

FF

Sounds ok to me does that FF, i'd pork it.

To me, whoever's sexy is sexy. All hair colours have someone whos fine as f**k!

Sh1t im horny.

Redheads are the best.

i think that the hair colour has to suit your colouring, a fair skinned blonde woman (naaturally blonde, ) with blue eyess looks striking, but so does an olive skinned brunette with brown eyes...
ive been both blonde and brunette, but feel more attractive being a brunette as it suits my colouring better!

Always been a blonde here. Sure its just a personal preference but I always notice other blondes first as well. I believe beauty and sexiness comes in all colors and is so individual, thank God, otherwise we'd all be figthing over the same specimen.

I also have to admit that sometimes I put the flirtatious stupid blonde act on just to deal with the men around me. Some days its just easier that way and I get tired of fighting so I use what works. Not sure you have to be blonde to accomplish this, but it probably helps. Can you tell I'm a hater today :argue:

Back