Weight-Loss Birthday Club Goal Challenge!

Weight-Loss
R

redneckwoman66

OK THIS IS A CLUB FOR US WANTING TO HIT OUR GOALS BY OUR BIRTHDAY! OK I WILL START!

I AM GOING TO BE 150 OR LESS BY DECEMBER 7 TH MY 40TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I am going to be at 152, 40 pd loss, by my birthday, aug. 27th!

Ok since my birthday is on May 16th I will keep my goal small. I am hoping to be 269 by then. I just want to get out of the 270's. It's not very likely that I will achieve this goal because I have to lose 5lbs in 7 days. But I will leave it as my goal none the less.

I would however like to reach my final goal by my next birthday.

Last edited:
hmm. interesting. i've been so focused on my wedding (sounds terrible, sorry), but this is cool b/c it makes you think past your "original goal" (unless your original goal date was set for your bday like korrie, i think) anyways, mine is beginning of november. that is 5 months. i hope to be at 125 lbs and have TONED arms and body :D. seems doable...for ALL OF US!! WHOO.

I'm new here...first post! Hey everybody...

When I started my fat loss on February 13, my goal was 220 or less by my birthday: August 11.

I'm not sure if I am going to make it, but I won't be too mad i I weigh in at 223 or so...or even in the 220's I'd feel I'd accomplished it. I started at 284 on February 13th and now May 10th I weigh in at 242 (as of Sunday). I have it in my head once I get into the 230's I'm almost in the 220's and thats so close! So I will reallly kick it up when I break out of the 240's which could be next week! My other goal is less than 200 by the new year and finally 180-185.

Soooo.... I will be 220 or less by my birthday, August 11th.

Good luck to everybody.

My birthday is September 7, which also right around the day school starts for the new year. Originally my goal for this time was 165, but I'm only about 17 pounds away from that goal and I've four months to get there! So in four months I'd like to lose somewhere over 30 pounds, bringing me to an astounding 150 pounds!!! Wouldn't that be great, to return to school 150 pounds.Over 70 pounds what I started at on Feb. 11. Man it's a great feeling to know that I used to dream about the day I woke up skinny and now I'm actually doing something about it. :D

Hi

I am so excited I just might make my goal. Notice my ticker? I' lost 4lbs this week and I owe it all to the loving support of those who have been so kind and nurturing.

When I got on the scale today the digital read kept wavering between the two numbers, so I'm thinking I only have about a 1/2 lb to go to reach my birthday goal. So I'm going to be extra dilligent today and exercise a little harder in hopes that I get that last pound.

Nov. 11, 2006

I'll be 26!
And I hope, less than 120 pounds. I want to get to 115 and then work on building some muscle, ideally gaining 2-3 pounds of muscle after I reach my fat-loss goal.

Happy Birthday To Me

Hi all!

Ok so I didn't quite make my goal, but I am happy none the less. I lost 4lbs! Boy oh boy did I ever work hard to do that . Damn losing feels so much better than gaining.

I'm in

My birthday is June 22 and I would like to lose 10 lbs by then. I believe that is manageable. Good luck to every one. For those of you who don't know me nice to be around good people like yourselves.

Go ten pounds:D

OK AWSOME GOALS FOR EACH OF YOU AND IF YOU DONT MAKE IT BY YOUR BIRTHDAY FEEL FREE TO SET A NEW GOAL AND MAKE A DATE BE YOUR BIRTHWEIGHT LOSS DAY WE WILL CALL IT!!! HEHEHE!!!

Back