Best Cardio Exercises to Lose Weight

Cardio is one of the most important exercises that you can perform if you are in a plan to lose weight , build muscles and most importantly to gain a shaped body. The most outstanding thing about cardio exercises is that you can have lots of choices in it. Anything that gets your heart rate into your target heart rate zone works well to achieve your desired goal. Any cardio exercise that you enjoy most and workout the hardest enables you to burn good amount of extra calories. The topmost cardio exercises that help losing weight are in the following.

• Bicycling
  • Running
  • Cross-Country Skiing
  • Step Aerobics
  • Elliptical Trainer
  • Swimming
  • Kickboxing
  • Rowing
  • Jumping Rope
  • Walking

What are the cardio exercises that you have included in your workout regime. Share it with all of us in the comment section below.
Awaiting your replies.:)

Last edited:
I use swimming to keep myself fit. Recently I found an app which is really useful to track my fitness activity. I use the Android app for motivade

Cardio is one of the most important exercises that you can perform if you are in a plan to lose weight , build muscles and most importantly to gain a shaped body. The most outstanding thing about cardio exercises is that you can have lots of choices in it. Anything that gets your heart rate into your target heart rate zone works well to achieve your desired goal. Any cardio exercise that you enjoy most and workout the hardest enables you to burn good amount of extra calories. The topmost cardio exercises that help losing weight are in the following.

• Bicycling
  • Running
  • Cross-Country Skiing
  • Step Aerobics
  • Elliptical Trainer
  • Swimming
  • Kickboxing
  • Rowing
  • Jumping Rope
  • Walking

What are the cardio exercises that you have included in your workout regime. Share it with all of us in the comment section below.
Awaiting your replies.:)

I have started walking for the last two days. I want to know, Does walking alone can help in reducing weight and burning fats from the body?

I have started walking for the last two days. I want to know, Does walking alone can help in reducing weight and burning fats from the body?

If you are at a stable weight and increase activity level by starting walking this will decrease weight and body fat by putting you in calorie defecit. Not fast but safely, aka the more permanent way.
If you are constantly gaining weight and the walking doesn't put you in calorie deficit you will either gain more slowly or stabilise.

I do some form of cardio 6 days a week. I run, spin, eliptical, and jump training. By switchiing it up, prevents me from getting bored. I also feel by adding a variety of cardio exercise it challenges my body.

Back