being not tall enough

SEEMS like only blokes here... but I thought I'd chuck in my 2 pence worth... I am 5ft5 which I realise is average for girls but would love to be 5ft7. Sadly I am 34 so no hope of growing:) You at least could grow and as you are quite tall in relation to your family maybe you take after a tall relative and there might be a chance? Don't know.
I am little compared to my family - my mum is 5ft10, my dad 6ft1 and my bro is 6ft4! I feel cheated out of my height inheritance and my size 12 pear shaped frame would look better if I were taller.
My grans on both sides were a relatively little at 5ft4, so I reckon I take after them, maybe the reverse is true for you?

I'm the shortest guy to post so far, a mere 5'6 1/2"

However it doesn't really bother me. I have an outgoing and confident personality, so it really is a moot point most of the time. I've dated girls shorter and slightly taller than me, and it's never bothered them.

I just avoid noticeably taller girls really I guess, my GF is about 5'4, petite and slim. So not a bother really.

If you aren't happy with your height, just get ripped I guess lol.

Hi everyone;

I thought I would just make a comment. My fiance is 6'5 (im 5'10) and his parents are both short, shorter than myself. My fiance get's his height from his uncle.

Your height is fine. I did not mind a guy who was my height, or even a bit shorter (as long as I didn't have to pick him up to kiss him =D)

Yeah one of my friends is about 5'6 and I can tell sometimes it bothers him and he wishes he was taller. He needs to meet more women like you who don't mind so much.

you can use some chim ups in gym or can use the grow taller ebooks....Many have sucess with them.
Gud luck mate

Back