aug-oct training

august 8th
4pm after school
conditioning for track starts in 2 months :)
im gonna keep a log of my workout it shall perhaps keep me motivated even more :)
i roller bladed to my gym 1 mile away at the gym i got on the treadmill with grade of 2 went 5.5mph for 4 mins then i went 12 mph for 1 minute did 6mph for 2 mins then 11 for 45 seconds then 5 mph for 2 mins then 11 mph for 45 seconds i got a cramp in my stomach after that because of the stupid mexican pizza i ate at school :-s they have the worst food gahh! so i walked for 3 mins.. lol then did flat bench press 115lbsx10x3 then i did incline dumbell press 45 each hand x7x3 then i did parralel bar dips 15, 12, 9 after that.. i did leg press 200 lbs + how ever much the machine weighs.. x10x4 then i cooled off in the pool! :-D twas a great workout although i did have to wait a while to use the leg press thing :s
i then roller bladed home. tomorow should be another great day at the gym!
i got home at 6:30pm
im gonna buy an mp3 player so i can make my 5 mile run on the treadmill at grade 2 a lil more interesting ^_^ not that i find it boring but yeah... :p

august 9th
today i just worked on abs i did my decline sit ups with a 45 lb plate on my chest and i did crunches on the medicine ball and then i did the ab roller after that i ran a mile it be thursday atm my abs still hurt!

august 10th
today i did chest and biceps and running
flat bench 115 x 12 125 x 7 135 x 4
incline dumbell press 45 lbs each hand 3 sets of 8
parrallel bar dips 3 sets of 15
then i did a paraid workout with my biceps started with 40 lbs bar 12 reps worked down to 20 lb bar then went back up to 35 (couldnt do the 40 again)
after that i ran 4 miles in 35 mins
good workout i def need an mp3 lol

august 11th
today i worked out my lower back i did Hyperextensions while holding a 10 lb weight i did 4 sets of 15 the last 2 where great :-D
then i did 6 rounds hitting the heavy bag i was breathing harder after that then i breath after running for 4 miles.. lol
the people in the gym where all lookin at me when i was tearing up the poor bag up ^_^ i thought i was gonna break it at one point lol.

august 12th
today im not doing any resistance training taking it easy because im going ice skating with my gf tonight and i dont wanna be tired ;) its gonna be hot lol anyways cross country starts earlier then i thought... monday! lol i feel like im ready for it :) ill go running on saterday and on sunday in the morning so the heat aint that bad. ill be 17 on wednesday :-D gonna hang out with my gf again. w00t w00t

august 13th
went to the gym at 10 am did my normal chest routine then i did abs... then i did some hiit im really tired right now.. :p

august 17th
(ive been forgetign to post)
i started track yesterday it was nice
today i got up at 5am and went for a run now im sittignhere sweating liek a pig ^_^
today is my bday ^_^ going out later with my gf to outback steakhouse
but b4 that i have to run cross country after school :)

aug22nd
uhm not much to say other then ive been running everyday today i ran 9 miles (4 in the morning and 5 after school) and resistance training afer running in the afternoon
ive been taking protein daily i feel myself getting stronger, a lot of people in cc today where complimenting me :)
the coach seems to like me...
all is good in the neighborhood :-D
on wednesday or thursday im gonna max out (benching) im looking probly around 170-175

is it really obvious that i am to lazy to post my diary.. lol
im doing good.. if anyone has been wondering about me.. my workout routine is still really sexy XD
just to lazy to post

Back