ATTN All Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just making a suggestion. Not being rude. Thats thing I hate about forums. everyone gets all pissy easily. But its a risk I take. People need to calm down a bit

Heh, I never thought you were being rude. I know it was your suggestion, what I meant by "Posts like these..." was that you never even acknowledge it from the other point of view (and I am not trying to pick on you, but since we are in the middle of this conversation), why should I help you if you are one sided about posting?

For instance, if I give advice, whether it's smarky or not, but it's still sound solid advice, does it really matter how it was delivered? Pleasantries are overrated sometimes... all I asked was that maybe you should come in here and realize that things have been repeated several times, and if you chose to not search because it's tiring, we will respond with short and succinct points because it is also tiring. Yet somehow you think that means if I get tired of those questions, I should just leave? Maybe I enjoy being smarky?

Hehe, I never get pissy. This is all good fun, I promise.

haha i do love it though when theres is so much attitude and im like "pfft, you people are SO not like this in real life...the internet makes you feel safer." cause its true. but sometimes i got a bad attitude...whether in the cyber world or in reality. its usually my job that brings it out lol or being under pressure. but pfft thats normal.

about the forum thing, well i always thought that some forums should have like have a list of all threads and in that sub forum, posting new ones or replying shouldn't be allowed. that way it stops from the same old questions. then have another forum where people are just discussing, instead of answering. if that makes any sense. i just woke up.

Yeah, I do understand what you mean by that, the "safe" part. Good point, however, I can assure you, 100%, that with me, what you see is what you get. I am not being fictitious in anyway, I am just as smarky in real life as you see me here... it hasn't gotten me beat up yet ;)

I like that idea, but I am not so sure the ADMINS of this forum care enough to clean up this place. I get the vibe at least... however, I could be wrong.

I think "newbies" should definitely lurk in the beginning before they post. I did, so did several others who I've spoken to, and they seem to be the most active and productive users here.

I was just making a suggestion. Not being rude. Thats thing I hate about forums. everyone gets all pissy easily. But its a risk I take. People need to calm down a bit

So it just isn't me, that's a relief. Holidays must be on everyone's mind so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. That and all the strange threads that have been popping up.

Yeah, I do understand what you mean by that, the "safe" part. Good point, however, I can assure you, 100%, that with me, what you see is what you get. I am not being fictitious in anyway, I am just as smarky in real life as you see me here...

OMG--me too!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'd say 'me three'... but I'm actually worse in real life than I am online most of the time.

It slips out through the keyboard occasionally. :biggrinjester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back