At 135lbs, what clothes size would I be?

miracle

If I weighed 135 lbs (around 9 stone 9 lbs), what would my clothes size be? I'm VERY curious.
Does it depend on your body type? If so, for the record, I'm not muscley, I'm not doing anything to get muscley, I'm just doing cardio and watching what I eat. I'm a size 14 UK top and bottom right now.
Also, would I lose my boobs if I went from 157lbs (36C) to 135lbs?
I was 165lbs and 36B, but I've lost weight and got bigger. Unusual?

Any help would be appreciated a LOT! I need to know the clothes size cause I feel it will motivate and inspire me a hell of a lot.

probs english 10-12. so american 12-14. thats just a guess. it depends on height and your body proportions etc

probs english 10-12. so american 12-14. thats just a guess. it depends on height and your body proportions etc

No, that's not right. When I weighed 135 I was in a US size 7 comfortable and a 5 snug. I'm about 5'5 and I have a large frame and I do carry a lot of muscle in my legs and butt, (even at 220, I still had a very frim butt and legs, no celulite) so I don't know if that has anything to do with it but a 10-12 is more for someone who weighs about 150. At least that's how it was for me.

measurements matter more with sizes than your actual weight - all manufacturers run a little different but check this for some ideas:

If you've been taking your m easurements as you go (and you really should) you will know how many pounds lost how many inches in various spots - you can use that as an estimate.

It really just depends on your body type...no one can answer that question for you.

I CAN tell you that I am 5ft 7in and 135lbs. I wear a size 6 in the US.
Then again everyone wears their clothes differently...I COULD wear a size 4 if I wanted...but I like to breath and not look like I have a muffin top...I also wear my pants low...low rise, like 3in below my bellybutton. My shirts are either a size 6 or Small.

and yeah...weight loss also meant breast loss for me :(

^^ That website helped tons, thanks :D

So did everyone else. As long as its around 10-12 UK I'm happy! :D

If I lose 22 lbs I'm gonna be at least an inch or two smaller, so that makes me around a size 12. I'm happy.

Thanks everyone! x

What about chests though? Has anyone got smaller or bigger or what?

Everyone's different in that area too. I pretty much stay a b cup no matter what wieght I am but some people do lose and gain quite a bit in that area from what I have heard.

I wish I could just stay as I am now lol.

But its weird, I was 165lbs, 38B, and now I'm 157lbs, 36C. o_O lol

I weight between 133 - 130lbs, 5'4", and wear a size 10 US. I think it depends on how your body is proportioned. Everyone is different.

Also, an interesting thing about bra cup sizes.... the cup for a 38 B... is the same cup size as a 36C. I used to be a certified bra fitter. haha. So, if you were 34 inches around and your boobs were just as full as they are now... you would be a 34 D.

I weight between 133 - 130lbs, 5'4", and wear a size 10 US. I think it depends on how your body is proportioned. Everyone is different.

Also, an interesting thing about bra cup sizes.... the cup for a 38 B... is the same cup size as a 36C. I used to be a certified bra fitter. haha. So, if you were 34 inches around and your boobs were just as full as they are now... you would be a 34 D.

^ They're the same size? lmao! Damn. I thought they just got bigger.. oh well, no one has to know... ¬_¬ :D

I like the thought of 34 D, but I would never be that size. One can always hope, though, ey?

Thanks a lot though everyone. I'll just see what size I am at 125 lol.

Another thing to note is that different fashion houses have different size standards. I am 136 at 5'6.5 and I wear sometimes a ten and sometimes a seven.

different shops do go by different standards. i tried on some clothes in primark the other day. size 16(uk) in primark is a tiny bit small for me, slightly too big in peacocks and very big in new look, so im probably an 18 in primark and a 14 in new look :confused: . it also depends on type and style of clothing too. slim
ps i was wearing a 38b bra, i bought a 36c the other day which fits fine

I'm almost 5'9" and weigh 172 - every size 10 pants/shorts/capris I've tried on fit.

The site shows me with a size 16 waist and size 12 hips.
I think clothing mfg'ers are very, very different.

Back