anonymous losing inches

thanks a_new,trying to cut some body fat,will bulk later if my weight drops to 2 digits

she:i would trade my boobs with ya,mine are 32,anything below 38 is fine with me:D

I've decided to get new boobs when I'm done having kids. My dh says he doesn't mind paying for them. Geee, who would've guessed a man would be willing to pay for his wife to get boobs? :p

Pics look really great btw.

she:i would trade my boobs with ya,mine are 32,anything below 38 is fine with me

Well that's out of the question.

I've decided to get new boobs when I'm done having kids. My dh says he doesn't mind paying for them. Geee, who would've guessed a man would be willing to pay for his wife to get boobs?

I've seen odder stuff. Be happy he's willing to pay for it.

Falco1:wow,really???such a boost to my selfesteem,thanks:)

susie:thanks,u look alot better than i do ,*hugs*,
i already have a brush,hehe,lets see if it works or not:)

last night 35 minutes on TM incline 10% speed 5/6mph
must have sweat two buckets,nice workout,but didntget sore might increase the speed/time
weights tonight along with TM

thanks fit_ dude:),and she.
stingo:u are right man!!thanks for the nudge,i owe u one;)

friday 40 minutes incline 10%,speed 5 to 6.6 mph
some resistnace band work, 2x16 pushups on ball
3x25 situps
and 20 reveerse crunches

feeling sick ,arggh missed sunday workout
reason
i took my son to park,and rode an electronic ride with him,after 16 years,and motion sickness struck me hard
puked on my way back several times(very uncool:|)
couldnt eat anything last night,not today
still i am dizzy,nauseated,have temprature,and feeling like a crap
i am afraid of heights but that wasnt a high ride,its all motion sickness,:(

A temp from motion sickness? It sounds like some of that might have been just straight up sick. I hope not, that would really mess up your workout for pretty much the week.

Hope you feel better.

Hope you feel better. It's he11 getting old and not being able to do things you used to.

FYI::p i am not old yet,not even close,i am 25,but i have this thing with me ever since i was a kid, i cant ride on those terrible things,i get sick very easily:(

hanks deschain
i didnt workout yesterday,i still feel awful,but i will try to get my butt moving

i am alot better finally
didnt workout yesterday either was dizzy,got myslef some medicines,and anti depressant
i fell hell lotta different today:)
thanks susie for checking up on me:)

Back