anonymous losing inches

yup it feels good:)
did Ramp it up yesterday it inolves loads of work with strech cables a killer ab routuine,and deadly glutes work:S
yesterday i gave in when she(debbie siebers) did butt work,
my problem area is glutes,and i am working on it but it seems too hard to keep up with her,abs look even better after everyworkout though
my meeasurments are 32/25.5/36:|
i was 32/22/32 before kid:(
i need to loose 3.5 inches of my waist my 4 inches offmy a$$
i wouldnt mind if i pile up all that7.5 inches(that i have to loose) on my bust:D
haha

i have decided if get the tummy i am longing for iwilll get a belly button piercing and a Gold/diamond chain to wear around my waist:D

have decided if get the tummy i am longing for iwilll get a belly button piercing and a Gold/diamond chain to wear around my waist

Go for it. That gives you a reason to keep that tummy looking good.

yup,it will take a coupleof years though to get the tummy i want and save money for that stuff:D

slimsadie said:
i have decided if get the tummy i am longing for iwilll get a belly button piercing and a Gold/diamond chain to wear around my waist:D

my cousin actually wears that and it looks very cute...i bet it will look great on u also, keep up the good work :)

i do 2 sets of 15reps after every one hour ,i lift the spoon to my mouth
does it countas exercising?:p
just eating these days,hahha

yesterday i gave in when she(debbie siebers) did butt work,
my problem area is glutes,and i am working on it but it seems too hard to keep up with her,

I had this same issue with one of my glutes workout tapes, it's REALLY tough and goes fast. I just hit pause when I needed too, I can keep up now and have added more weights. I think the glutes get strong fairly fast. Keep up with it! It's amazing the changes I've seen just from doing that one video. It took maybe almost a month to be able to get through the whole thing though.

Thanks susie:)
hi she
aah bad news my dvd player is messed up aint working:(
so no tape workouts for me as i had planned to get back to it,and now the money i was going to spend on weights will be used to get it fixed,grrr
its the time to get back to my lovely treadmill,and stability ball

Sorry bout the dvd player..damn electronics. Good luck with the workouts. You'll get it.

Back