Weight-Loss April 2020 Challenge

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
April 8 and still on track.

At 201 lbs my BMI is down to 31.5, if I could use my unclothed weight it would be 30.9, edging ever closer to the magic 30!

A week late, but im in ^^

-Lose 10lbs
-Eat 700-800 cal a day (unhealthy but necessary rn)
-take my time to eat
-only eat when hungry
-eat 2 or 3 regular meals a day
-avoid sugar, salty foods and carbs
-drink 2L of water a day

Unhealthy is certainly not necessary or recommended, Nelly. Your body need sound nutrition. Please take care xo

April 11 and still on track, squats and all. Missed a couple of days but so far I am in for the month.

I have been trying to do just one full squat, all the way down and up. I think I'll get there, for me its not a matter of strength so much as convincing my knees to bend that far, getting closer.

Nelly, I agree with Cate, be careful to stay healthy!

Well done, Rob.
I'm adding weigh myself 3 times a week & take the average & have changed the squats to 3 days a week too (same day). My April challenge is indeed a challenge, as is April itself. I am a work in progress.

Well done Amy, Petal and Cate. Amy, the challenge should help on the weight front! Petal walking is good, I am confident you will get your loss!
I am a work in progress
I think we all are Cate. Thanks for starting this challenge, its a good thing.

April 13, and I am on track, squats and all. Tonight I managed to get almost all the way down in 5 of the squats, just need to get up on my toes a little better to make it 100% down. I'll get there.

April 14, almost at 168 (maybe tomorrow haha) been taking my time to eat real slow + eat steady regular 3 meals a day :))

I was on track yesterday, April 14, and this morning my BMI is down to 31, just 7 lbs away from the 30, not obese number. Beginning to feel within reach!

I messed up yesterday. I was doing really well until yesterday & even though it rained almost all day I did lots of laps around the house & went for a walk when it briefly stopped, but forgot to check my Fitbit later in the day & did not reach my steps. Blast!
I'll make up for it today. I am also fasting.

I'm a bit slack with this thread! I made up for the rainy day & did lots of walking yesterday & a 600 cal fast & am down 1/2 a kilo.
You are going great, Rob!

April 18 and still on track. Except no squats today, but my walking app tells me I did 21,500 steps on today's hike. Almost everyone either up or down hill, that ought to count for something!

April 19th, have lost two pounds since I started :/ been eating a lot more than I planned but still in deficit. Been really good at taking 30 min to eat everything, taking smaller portions and not eating when I'm not hungry ^^

Well done on that amazing walk, Rob & well done Nelly on losing 2 lbs. Eating slowly & mindfully sure helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back