Anyone from Massachusetts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massachusetts all my life (so far). Too much quality time spent with the snowblower though... Someday I'll move...

Mass is my life. Boston is myy homeee!

Mass is my life. Boston is myy homeee!

Yay finally some pride!!

I <3 boston. Ok it gets cold, but all the more reason to snuggle up next to a fire with a nice cup of hot chocolate! (no sugar added of course! :) ) Then again I grew up in CT and spent all my life there until college so Boston seems so full of life!

I proudly live in Western Mass :D it's pretty empty over here, but, uh, we've got Bill Cosby?

I've lived in a few states in my life, and I can say with confidence that Massachusetts is my absolute FAVORITE. Sure, the weather does suck, but I love the people that live here and I adore their ideals. *waves the gay pride flag around* Massachusetts is full of highly intelligent people, with sophisticated views, and I'll probably want to live here my whole life.

I hope to go out east more when I switch from my two year college to a four year one, but if I don't I'll probably end up going to UMass Amherst, and that's not a bad option at all. I love the size of our state too--it's nice to be able to go to the other side of the state in under 3 hours (in fact, only two days ago I was on Cape Cod and in Boston. It rocked).

So, hurray for the Chickadee and the Fluffernutter Sandwiches!

I realize this thread is super old.. I grew up in Mass., but currently live in CT. I heart Massachusettes! Currently I live on the RI/MA/CT line-

This thread needs more life in it..
I'm from around Natick
but I spend the summers in the Berkshires, have been doing so since I was a baby..there is quite a large difference between eastern and western massachusetts I've noticed
by the way Massachusetts recently got voted the 2nd-3rd skinniest state in the US, good job guys!

after college in the midwest it is definitely noticeable

Last edited:
Reviving this thread again---Another MA member here in the Bosssssssssssston area!
Hope it's going well for you all.

another revival. just joined the forums. i'm currently home in florida for the summer, but i go to school up in cambridge! i love boston! i may even stay up in MA after I graduate.

I have mixed feelings about MA..but good for the most part.
Im just 5 minutes from Cambridge!

Oxford, MA! Southbridge, MA! Worcester, MA! Shrewsbury, MA!

i've been all over south / central Mass... im in between all those towns on any given day lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back