Anyone from Massachusetts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in Massachusetts, but I guess that doesn't really count :eek:

parts of the state are lovely... and little italy has some damn fine food... :D plus lobstah rolls and chowdah can't be beat... the drivers however... well - they're scary :) (and there's that whole red sux nation irritation :D

Where part of the state do you live?

Framingham, it's about halfway between Worcester and Boston. There are definitely some really nice neighborhoods, but some parts are a little run down. I would much rather live closer to Boston, even Wellesley would do. I'm planning on transferring to Umass Boston this fall, but I would eventually like to get out of MA. The snow does get pretty old and strangers think you're crazy if you say hi to them or try to start a conversation :(

I had a roommate from Framingham back in the day -I went to school in Medford so I remember driving thru Framingham a lot...

strangers think you're crazy if you say hi to them or try to start a conversation
that pretty much describes most of New England :) before i moved to Chicago last year -I spent a year in New Hampshire that - people would just not talk to you - which normally I was ok with but -jeeesh :) unless you grew up iwth them - you were to be feared :D and ignored..

I'm a Masshole; currently in Clinton (north east of Worcester).

I used to live in Beverly; then Framingham, now Clinton.

Good to know there are at least a few of us tryin to stay healthy.

I had a roommate from Framingham back in the day -I went to school in Medford so I remember driving thru Framingham a lot...

that pretty much describes most of New England :) before i moved to Chicago last year -I spent a year in New Hampshire that - people would just not talk to you - which normally I was ok with but -jeeesh :) unless you grew up iwth them - you were to be feared :D and ignored..

I grew up in NH and I say hi to everyone Mal!! lol well there are a few peeps I don't say hi too .. I have noticed less peeps are saying hi ...we used to say hi to everyone ..it was great ... but now we have drug dealers and prostitution down the street ..and I am in suburbs .. so NH is going down hill ..except for Northern NH ... but I plan to move to MA lol

too funny

ttylater
love yas
natalie jo

I'm from Quincy MA :). The thing I love the most about Taxachusettsx is the Redsox and Patriots :hurray:. The city is ok but I love the country and hope to move to PA in a few years. Oh ya and those crazy MA driver, I'm one of them :willy_nilly:.

That's cool. I go to NH for vacations with my family and Rhode Island (Providence) for fun and clubing with my friends. What part of PA do you want to move to? I'm actually driving there in less than an hour for a few days of relaxing.

I would like to move to Allentown. My mom side of the family lives there and I love how the town is in the middle of everything.

I go back and forth over the MA/NH border. I have lived all around the country and couldn't wait to get back to New England. I don't know what that guy is talking about haha.

I loved traveling and seeing different areas, but I was always singled out a ton for being different. There were some places where people were immensely snobby, others where they were just plain narrow-minded, and some yet where they were rude because I wasn't from there. I couldn't be happier to be back here.

Hey Pembroke!!! Not too far away....I live near Plymouth as well, Wareham. I love living in MA. There are plenty of things to hate....the taxes, the rude people, and the dirty snow, but when you grow up with it all, I guess you grow to appreciate it.

I dont think I could live with mild weather all year.....the changes make me appreciate each season so much more. Plus, I love the Cape and hanging out on the beach. I'll probably never leave.

I grew up on the north shore and now living on the NH border. There are a few thing i dislike about the state but like if for the most part.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back