anonymous losing inches

slim in 6 start it up workout# 3 done
oh boy i am in love!!!!
with DEbbie :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi tony,its been a while that we talked
no i am not doing weight plan now..i am just doing some 100 pushups on stability ball,some running and slim in 6 weeks program with Debbie sieber
and trust me after only three work outs i can see 6 pack (umm a hint of six pack,i will be theer in no time):D

The slim in 6 weeks program with Debbie Sieber--is that a book, an exercise video? I'm intrigued! And I know exactly how you feel about having a six pack with a new exercise program:) ! However, no one else seems to see it in my experience!

thanks she,and CG
slim in 6 is a programm,
u can look for it on ,and i did phase two ramp it up today and boy did it kick my booty?:p
its a hard work but starts to pay u off in 3/4 days..

i will show u my six pack girls..just let it form a bit(alot!!) more;)

ok i have gained two lbs doing all these crazy exercises..i was so frustrated that i ate a doughnut and all the illegal food..i feel like crap!!!!
someone told me that it might be all the muscles mass ,but i want to lose weight along with gaining muscles..and thats not whats happening at the moment..grrr
vent over

Try not to let it get to you (easier said than done, I know). Just keep focused on your goal and let nothing hold you back from it. Concentrate on ability - you'll be able to look back at where you started and say, "Wow, I couldn't have done that before". Also remember, your self worth isn't tied to a number on a scale (frustrating though it is when the number goes up).

I remember hearing a story about an athlete who was being interviewed after winning a big race - he'd said the miracle wasn't that he'd finished, but that he started. You've got your start - stay focused and keep telling yourself you WILL do this. Then go put on your workout face and train. Repeat as often as necessary.

slimsadie said:
ok i have gained two lbs doing all these crazy exercises..i was so frustrated that i ate a doughnut and all the illegal food..i feel like crap!!!!
someone told me that it might be all the muscles mass ,but i want to lose weight along with gaining muscles..and thats not whats happening at the moment..grrr
vent over

You need to be patient. Keep training and follow a clean diet. The results will come

stingo said:
\I remember hearing a story about an athlete who was being interviewed after winning a big race - he'd said the miracle wasn't that he'd finished, but that he started. You've got your start - stay focused and keep telling yourself you WILL do this. Then go put on your workout face and train. Repeat as often as necessary.

That's a great quote! I'll remember that one!:)

Thank u all for the kind words,u all are right..
but yesterday was a realy really really bad day
i had a doughnut,5 mini choclates,one coke(not diet) half Kg apricots,and 6 slices of bread and what not!!!
and didnt exercise at all
i feel so down:(
i know i know its just muscles mass or something but i really need to tone up and lose weight..i think i will follow the high protein plan that comes with the slim in 6 DVDs..lets see
i am all so angry and depressed right now:(

so i am back to my diet plan and ready to exercise,woohoo..thanks sheri and stingo for being there
i feel much better today
wooho!

Back