Am i to skinny / boney ? HELP!

Hello everyone

what do you think am i to skinny and boney? my ribs show really bad when i breath right in also bacily about 2 years ago i was WAYWAY Overweight around 19and half stone! i have now droped down to 10stone. but the thing was i started eating less and less and less and on the edge of starving myself and i know ive taken it to far! So i need your help guys.

my Goals are to tone up put abit of muscle on and get my abs to show etc etc.. only thing is i think ive lost a hell load of muscle by not eating probely

photos around 2 years ago

and 2 photos of resent photos around amonth or so ago

stevie :)

Attachments

• Photo0011.jpg
    Photo0011.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 612
  • DSC00733.jpg
    DSC00733.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 710
  • ;;;;;.jpg
    ;;;;;.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 935
  • eeeeeeeee.jpg
    eeeeeeeee.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5,033
Last edited:
Hello everyone

what do you think am i to skinny and boney? my ribs show really bad when i breath right in also bacily about 2 years ago i was WAYWAY Overweight around 19and half stone! i have now droped down to 10stone. but the thing was i started eating less and less and less and on the edge of starving myself and i know ive taken it to far! So i need your help guys.

my Goals are to tone up put abit of muscle on and get my abs to show etc etc.. only thing is i think ive lost a hell load of muscle by not eating probely

stevie :)

photos....

Hello everyone

my Goals are to tone up put abit of muscle on and get my abs to show etc etc.. only thing is i think ive lost a hell load of muscle by not eating propely.

Also im 18 years old

about 6ft1

ive recently started doing some sprints on my treadmill and down doing dumbell workouts. but i dont think its enough im joining the gym next week would you say start weight training to burn my exsese stomach fat and get abit leaner?

Photos. HELP!

Hello everyone

what do you think am i to skinny and boney? my ribs really bad.. the mirror dont do me justice.. Bacily about 2 years ago i was REALLY! Overweight around 19and half stone! i have now droped down to 10stone. but the thing was i started eating less and less and less and on the edge of starving myself and i know ive taken it to far! So i need your help guys.

what do you all think i need to do??

photos around 2 years ago. and photos from now

Also an estimate on my body fat if anyone can help to a close guess..

Hey Stevieboy,

I'm not sure I'm really following what exactly your asking... You seem to jump from saying that you know you've taken it too far to saying that you have excess stomach fat... I'm gonna have to agree with the first part of that and say, yes, you've taken it too far. Based on that last picture, I would believe that you weigh less than 10 stone. As for the excess stomach fat part... well... there comes a time when the focus of losing weight for health turns into losing weight because of an obsession or compulsion, or some other 'unhealthy' weight loss strategy. I'm by no means qualified to give mental health advice, but it really seems as though your self-image is very distorted at the moment. You are extremely thin, and I'm willing to bet that your nutrition is severely lacking right now. You do not appear to have excess stomach fat and I would not advise you to lose any more weight. In my opinion, you should seek help to try to seek a more healthy self-image before you do any damage to your overall health. I would begin with speaking with your parents and being honest with them, and go from there.

Can I ask you to elaborate a bit more on what your daily diet looks like and how much exercise you do in a week?

Hi Stevie boy,

I think you should stop with all the exercise first and focus on your nutrition. You should be seeking help too - you are beginning to dwindle because of your obsession. You dropped from fat to ribs and all. Take some time to think about it as things are where they shouldn't;t be for now.

Honestly, I think you look fine. Perhaps by American standards you are too thin, but with a comparison to young European or Asian men you're perfectly normal.

Do eat enough though. As in, if you feel genuinely hungry or light-headed, don't hesistate to eat until you're satisfied.

Back