Aliens

Do you believe aliens know of our existance

• No, we are the only life.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • No, but they are out there

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • They have some sort of clue of us - incapable of distant space travel. (like us)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Yes, but we weren't worth there time.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Yes, and they have visitied us or come in promixity.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
What are you? some sort of sublime sententious old man ;)

Nope. I'm someone with some fairly serious philosophical chops who just had a "bitch, please" moment after being given **** poorly by what appears to be a half literate drone of a boy.

It's cute when you're confused, but I do occasionally become miffed. After all, I am a primitive being. :newangel: But now I'm being mean, so I'm gonna wander off.

Essentially, scientists, like theists, like to make up stuff that isn't relevant to anything but is founded on wild conjecture that suits their purposes in some way.

Perhaps then you would like to explain what you actually meant by this paragraph, i would love to be enlightened by you focus. :hug2:

I believe some time ago they found single-cell life on some meteoroid that hit earth a while back.

Personally, I believe there are life forms right here on this very solar system. I remember hearing good things about moons around Jupiter and so forth where life can exist under all that ice.

As far as exploring the universe, I think it's a bit of a problem. Yes, I think there are life forms, but even if we produce the means to go faster than the speed of light, or instantly open a wormhole from one end of the galaxy to the next, we could spend the next million of years searching and find nothing. Space is huge, freaking huge, and when we look up into the night sky, we're not even seeing .01% of it.

But I think the fundamental question is what type of life is out there. I was reading an interesting book about all this. I think the title was Life as We Don't Know It. It was written by some dude in NASA. The basis of the book is that we must define life outside of the DNA/RNA principle when searching for life outside earth. The question is, can DNA/RNA be the sole building blocks of life? Or are there other methods to define living creatures?

Also, a side note, those UFO theories are crazy.

As a child, UFOs were one of my favorite subjects. I was fascinated by it. I did some research - albeit a crappy research by a seventh grader so I'm not talking epic results here - and what I have found is that in each era, UFOs change. For example, when you look at UFOs in the 1940s and 1950s, you see a very different shape than what you'd see with UFOs in the 1980s and 1990s. A good example, is that UFOs that were thought to be real had a disc shape in the 1940s. When you look at UFOs in the 1980s, for example, you see an oval shape and usually moving at great speed - in the 1940s era UFOs were slow moving, sort of hovering.

My conclusion is that how can the aliens advance so quickly? Why change from the disc shape to the oval shape? Why change in speed and construction? My conclusion is that it can only be fake and that home videos are become easier to edit than it was. In the 1940s, things had to be slow moving, but in the 1980s and now, video edit was simple and one can easily create grand illusions with little effort.

Also, the crop circles have been proven wrong. A video shows how easy it is to produce the shape in one night. You see it from time to time on TLC or Discovery or History channel. Try to look for it one day.

I don't have a strong opinion either way. I wouldn't be surprised if we found life out there one day, but I'm not convinced it's there either

I believe some time ago they found single-cell life on some meteoroid that hit earth a while back.

Even if that were true, its hard to see how it could have survived the harsh radiation and environment in space.

Personally, I believe there are life forms right here on this very solar system. I remember hearing good things about moons around Jupiter and so forth where life can exist under all that ice.

True, although most likely in in single cell form.

As far as exploring the universe, I think it's a bit of a problem. Yes, I think there are life forms, but even if we produce the means to go faster than the speed of light, or instantly open a wormhole from one end of the galaxy to the next, we could spend the next million of years searching and find nothing. Space is huge, freaking huge, and when we look up into the night sky, we're not even seeing .01% of it.

This problem is oversome if you read what scientists like Kaku explain. It would be more likely to send out intelligent robots (kind of like what we see today). Send one to a distant moon, that robot will use the resources of the stable moon to build thousands or millions more that will each relocate on another moon and and the same process repeat - yielding a crazy amount of robots that could navigat ethe universe for us. When you look up at the sky, you see a lot less than 0.01 by the way :p

xenu7.jpg

I believe there is live out there. Considering how big space is it would be impossible for there to not be life somewhere.

I have that video too. "BigTom in Big Trouble 5: IN SPACE!!!"

Or was it, "Big Trouble in Big Tom 5: IN SPACE!!!"? I can't remember the order.

Being an Alien is cool.

Ask me.

ROCK ON!

Be at your best everyday!

BLAST THE f@ck OFF!

Spread peace and love to one another.........help one another.....

it makes the world better.......

Make someone feel great today!

Chillen

Back