After the goal is reached...

lindsz said:
I think when I lose the weight, I am going to buy myself a nice bikini, and go to the beach!!
h00ray for dat!! same here~ only I already have my bikini bought~ and it hangs on my wall as inspiration to meh~ =3

I am sure I will have a lot of excess skin around my stomach. I have already decided I am having a tummy tuck. I may have to do under my arms and possibly my inner thighs. Though my arms and thighs will go back I am sure. But, I know after having my daughter and carrying the extra weight in my tummy for 22 years that it will never go away. Thank God for modern medicine. :D

After I reach my goal I am throwing away all of my "fat Clothes" and going out to buy a new wardrobe. Some nice clothes or even some sexy clothes:D

Sorry, posting again...hehe. I just wanted to say that with each goal I reach I reward myself. So once I lose 10lbs I am buying a new gym bag and once I lose 20 I am going to treat myself to something like a manicure/pedicure or a massage, something that I would not normally do for myself. It just makes me look forward to reaching these small goals and keeps me motivated. ( I have about 40lbs to lose before I am a "healthy" weight.)

I'm going to spend more money than you've ever known (I'm currently saving all my money for buying size 8 clothes!). I'm going to go swimming/skinny dipping/ naked trampolining/clubbing, enjoy life so much, maybe get my belly button pierced, and have lots of kinky kinky sex! :p

Yup. i think shopping is a must after everyone reaches their weightloss goal. Who doesn't want to show off their new body after working so hard for it!? I personally despise clothes shopping because it's time consuming and annoying, but you best believe when I lose this weight I'll be sighted in every clothes store from here to there! :) I won't loose all the weight in time for this summer, but next summer LOOK OUT! lol.

More importantly, I'm gonna join some sports, or get some other really active hobby, like rock climbing or scuba diving. I really want to use my new active body for all it's worth and enjoy the life I've been missing out on! I can't wait!

Back