After the goal is reached...

What is everyone going to do after they reach their goals? I'm probably going to get a tattoo.. Or my belly button re-pierced.

I think for every 20 pds I loose I'll buy a new outfit. After I loose all my weight, SHOPPING SPREE BABY!!

i'm definately going on a shopping spree.. i'm hoping to be at my goal weight by my birthday in July... perfect time to spend lots of money on yourself - and by that time i'll have a steady job =)

after i reach my ultimate goal of 125 (im 145 now) i am going to buy a bikini and maybe get my belly button pierced.

shopping,shopping and more shopping :D
w/ the option of looking into some plastic surgery if i feel i need it(you know 2 kids and being 100+lbs over weight makes you want to look into some nip and tuck ;) )

lol it seems like everyone going shopping! I definatly am too but I really want to get a tattoo as well. I'm just not sure what I want to ge.. oh well I have a while to think about it

When I lose all my weight. I'm going to take a vacation like a cruise or to some tropical island. Oh and also go to the theme park and ride the rides all of them in comfort + go shopping as well.

I'm going to decide if I'll need a tummy tuck (300lbs takes it's toll)!

Then I'm going to buy SO many baby tees, tight jeans, halter tops and thongs my entire closet will make a stripper's closet blush!!

Ok, probably not, but I will SHOP!!! :D

Starting at 244....at 215 now....goal = 165 or maybe even lower. I want to get my belly button peirced and hey....maybe a boob job! I have barely Bs and after I lose the weight I know I will only have small As.

Shopping!

Annnnnnnd more shopping!

and sewing some more clothes!

and of course belly danceing!

But I'll do that more inbetween to HELP loose the weight...

Thong tho tho tho thong!
SHOPPING ALL THE WAY!
skimpy tops, short skirts, sexy shoes, thong undies
Belly button pierced, among other things
more tattoos (lower back, between shoulders,)
maybe a boob job, need those babies lifted I think!
join you all in some sexy swimwear and enjoy a day at the beach and play volleyball!

I am going to take a beach trip somewhere! And of course I will wear a bikini! I don't dare go swimming anywhere right now, not even in a pair of shorts! I am so ashamed of my body and I found out this weekend that other people are appalled by it too. My neice (5 years old) asked me this weekend if I was having another baby and wanted to know why my butt jiggled when I walked :eek: ! It hurt really bad when she said it. I just replied "No I am just fat". Kids are honest so they are only going by what they see. It just really knocked me into reality. I wanted to scream, "I'VE LOST 10 POUNDS, DOESN'T THAT COUNT FOR ANYTHING?" but I didn't.

one of my nephews told me I have the biggest butt he's ever seen and that my sister is the hot one! I don't know why kids say the things they do, but I think in my case my brother and his girlfriend have alot to do with what he said......

We can all go swimming together!

Im getting a motorcycle or a convertible to celebrate the weight, and quitting smoking (3months so far cold turkey).

Last edited:
Back