Abdominal work outs

What is the most effective workout for you abs. I do leg raises and "the plank" and some crunches. Maybe im not doing enough or maybe im not doing the right ones?
Also, I hear about working your abs linearly ,rotationally and latrealy? What difference does it make and if it does make a good difference, what exercises are good for it?

Do weighted 3x8 exercises for your abs. Linearly - ab pulldowns/hanging leg raises, rotationlly - landmines/russian twist, laterally - side bends/saxon side bend. For core stability you can do overhead squats and planks. Train you lower back as well.

boxing for great abbs

hi there, i found that you can do thousands of crunches and see no results, you gotta eat good for good abbs,

also try spott mit work with a partner put some 16/18oz boxing gloves and burn up your abbs by hitting the pads and twisting your torso.

after a round of 2 mins padwork drop to the mat and work your abbs for a minute.

alternate your padwork to 2 mins abbs differently each time.

so your working your core and your abbs for around 15 mins through boxing techniques.

you can also throw in some kicks to work your core aswell.

There is no 'best workout'.

Everything works, nothing works forever.

You gotta keep changing up your program and feel if every rep is counting or not.

If your looking for abs, then you'd better start looking at your diet before the exercise.

Back