ab & back plus body by jake

justice strikes ,had the same problem i do ,how do you use the ab & back plus machine by body by jake.if any one can help me i appreciate it, i bought mine in a second hand store too.

body by jake ab & back plus

Did you ever get any response to the ab & back plus workout? I also got one at a garage sale but want to be sure we are using it right!

Thanks!

BODY BY JAKE AB AND BACK PLUS

I ALSO BOUGHT A BODY BY JAKE AB AND BACK PLUS AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO USE IT. I CAN'T GET THE TENSION TO LOOSEN UP AND I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS TO IT. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!
THANKS A BUNCH
GIDDY UP
PENNY

Ab and Back Plus

Did anyone ever find directions to the ab and back plus? I got one second hand over christmas and cannot find directions anywhere.

Hi all,

Maybe I can help with the Ab & Back Plus directions. I don't quite understand Penny's post where she can't get the tension loosened up. My machine came with three removeable torsion disks that are used as tension.

First, sitting on the seat with your feet locked under the foot rests, do forward crunches for up to 30 reps. A torsion disk would be on the posts on the right side of the machine. It needs to be with the fat end up at all times.

Second, stretch your legs out in front of you, cross your ankles & swing side to side for up to 30 reps.

Third, place both feet under one foot rest & do crunches for up to 30 reps.
Repeat with the other foot rest.

Last, remove torsion disk & pull bar forward (you'll be crunched over) and replace torsion disk, keeping the fat end up.

Lock your feet under the foot rests and push backward as far as you can (reverse crunch).

Once you can easily do 30 reps with one torsion disk add another until you are using all three.

Hope this helps.

Peggy

Video instructions for Body By Jake Ab and Back

There is a YouTube video that shows you how to use this machine. I cannot post the link here since I am a new poster on this site, but just google Body by Jake Ab and Back, and you should find it.

Good luck!

Back