70 pounds, your going down!

4 Pounds more! Wooo

So I just weighed in again for week 2 and im down another 4 pounds. :) That takes me down to 261. I hope the weight keeps comin off at this rate, but I know that that is not likely. Oh well, 9 pounds in 2 weeks seems pretty good to me!

congrats lossit.. keep up the great work :)

Wednesday January 18

Breakfast- Oatmeal w/Raisens and a Bannana
Lunch- Turkey Sandwich on whole Wheat w/ Mustard, small bag of pretzles, carrots.
Dinner- Lean Cuiseane, side salad with light dressing, and a piece of whole wheat bread with butter.
Snack- Cottage Cheese.

Exercise- Started to run, and the sidewalks were a sheet of ice, so I only got about 5-10 mins of a workout :-(

Thursday, January 19th

;) Breakfast- Oatmeal w/Raisens and 1 egg
Lunch- Tuna Sandwich w/ Celery and lite mayo on whole wheat, small bag of pretzels and a bag of carrots
Dinner-Chipolete Burrito >.< Yes I was bad, Also some chips and salsa
Snack-none
Exercise-none

Yes, I was bad and got Chippotle, but I had been craving it for days so I kinda got it outta my system. No excuse I know. Back on the norm today.

Last edited:
Friday, January 20th

Breakfast- Oatmeal w/ Cut up apples
Lunch- Turkey Sandwich on whole wheat w/mustard, bag of carrots
Dinner-Applebees Chicken and shrimp teriaki w/ steamed vegatables and rice pilaf (350 calories) It was off the healthy menu :)
Snack- none
Exercise- None (Im giving my legs a rest to see if they get better)

You're doing well. Good to see ya not sweating the small "indiscretions". Your consistency's pretty good as well. Now you just buckle down and enjoy the ride. :)

Saturday, January 21

Breakfast- Bannana
Lunch- Tuna Sandwich on Whole wheat w/ Celery and ligh mayo, pretzel sticks, and a side salad with light dressing
Dinner- Pizza :mad: Was craving it. This is my bad meal for the week.
Exercise- none

Sunday, January 22nd

Breakfast- Oatmeal w/ raisens
Lunch- Bologna Sandwich on whole wheat w/ mustard, pretzle sticks, and a side salad with light dressing
Dinner- Grilled chicken w/ sauteed onions, yellow bell peppers, garlic, and mushrooms, green beans.
Snack- 3 Boiled eggs, periodically throughout the day
Exercise- Rode my bike 11 miles :D And it felt really good.

nice work, sounds like your really sticking with it.

One thing i've found about protein shakes is that it really varies brand to brand on whether they taste good or not- so if you try a couple, you'll probably find one you like, if your interested. Also i'd recommend getting the powder and making them yourself, as those ones always taste better than the cans in my opinion. And i tend to find chocolatey flavors taste better.

You might be interested in trying some indoor workout tapes for days when the weathers bad or your legs aren't doing well. You can get a great workout in the comfort of your own home! :p I really like windsor pilates for a core workout. Most libraries have a pretty good selection, so check it out and switch up, see which ones you like.

Keep up the good work!

Monday, January 23

You know, i never thought about the tapes. Thats a good idea. I'll definately have to look into that. Thanks!

Breakfast- Oatmeal w/raisens, 1 egg
Lunch- Turkey Sandwich on Whole wheat w/mustard, pretzel sticks, bag of carrots
Dinner-Grilled Chicken, White Rice, and a side salad with light dressing.
Snack-2 Hard boiled eggs
Exercise- Rode my bike 11 miles again.

Last edited:
Man you are doing fantastic!!! I really need to learn the discipline that you have. What's your secret man? :D

Keep it up man! At this rate, you'll be down to 200 by June! (I did the math...hehehe)

GMacDaddyTPO said:
Man you are doing fantastic!!! I really need to learn the discipline that you have. What's your secret man? :D

Keep it up man! At this rate, you'll be down to 200 by June! (I did the math...hehehe)

Haha, thx man. My secret? Looking in the mirror. That is simply it. I want this weight gone, And it is going to go. As for being at 200 by June, that would be awesome. My goal is to have it down by July, because I have to be a groomsman in a wedding on July 15th and I want to look good for the pictures, and yea look good for the single hot ladies. :D

Tuesday, January 24th

Breakfast- Bowl of Oatmeal w/raisens, bannana
Lunch- Turkey Sandwich on whole wheat, pretzels, and carrots.
Dinner-Grilled Chicken with green beans and potatoes
Snack-3 Boiled Eggs
Exercise-None

Last edited:
Wednesday, January 25, Another Big Weigh in today

:confused: So today will be my 3rd weigh in since I started. Im excited and scared at the same time. I havent been running at all this week to give my legs a break because they were hurting, but I have been riding my bike to replace it. I've been keeping up with the diet too. But I know after a decent amount of lose, that it will slow down and be harder for me to lose weight. I'm just hoping it starts later rather that sooner, so I'm kinda sweatin the weigh in tonight. another 4-5 pounds would completly make my day. Once I get home tonight Ill post my loss/gain. It better be loss tho.

Breakfast- Oatmeal w/raisens, 1 egg
Lunch- Turkey Sandwich on whole wheat w/mustard, carrots, and pretzels
Dinner-Lean Cuiseane (260 cals, 4g fat) and a side salad with light dressing
Snack- 3 Hard boiled eggs
Exercise- Weight training, triceps and back

Last edited:
LossitorBust said:
:confused: So today will be my 3rd weigh in since I started. Im excited and scared at the same time. I havent been running at all this week to give my legs a break because they were hurting, but I have been riding my bike to replace it. I've been keeping up with the diet too. But I know after a decent amount of lose, that it will slow down and be harder for me to lose weight. I'm just hoping it starts later rather that sooner, so I'm kinda sweatin the weigh in tonight. another 4-5 pounds would completly make my day. Once I get home tonight Ill post my loss/gain. It better be loss tho.

The suspense is killing me!!!! It's almost 7:00 where are ya?!?!

3rd week weigh in

Well here it is. I weighed in yesterday, and I'm happy to say that ive lost another 3 pounds :D . That puts me at 258 for 270. Next week I'm going to kick it up a notch and see if I can get to running again. I'm gonna aim to lose 5 more for next week, so Im gonna kick my own ass to do it. Meals will be mostly the same but exercise is going to get more intense. But I'm glad I'm still on the losing side of things.

Thursday, January 26th

Breakfast- Oatmeal w/raisens, bannana
Lunch- Turkey Sandwich on Whole Wheat w/Mustard, carrots, pretzels
Dinner-Lean Cuiseane, side salad with light dressing
Snack-2 Boiled Eggs
Exercise-Rode my bike 8 miles

Last edited:
Back