5 Pounds a Month Club!

STATS:

SW: 133.0 (02/04/09)
CW: 129.0 (03/02/09)

Total Loss this Month: 4 lbs :(

I'm definitely going to try and lose 6-7 lbs this month... it's getting freakin' difficult now..!

I know it's already been a week, but I just haven't gotton around to posting in here. I'm joining this month!

Starting weight: 148 lbs

So I hope to get to 143 at least by april first!

ive lost 5 pounds in february! :D
total: 12 pounds.

woo hoo.

not i have 17 more to go x]

going for 5 again this month. just checking in. :willy_nilly:

Is it too late to join? :) i really like this idea then I can feel good about myself :D

I'm down 3 pounds so far this month, so just another 2 by the end of the month :D

Great job everyone! And just so everyone knows, it's never too late to join =D

Starting weight: 176
Current weight: 166
Amount lost this month: argh, I gained 1 pound!! :banghead:
Amount lost total: 10 lbs

Oh well. This month was a tough one, but I'm really going to crack down. I want to be in the 150's buy the end of the month!!

Oh Sounds Great and do-able! .. Can I join! :)

Height: 5.6"
CW: 133.0 (07/04/09)

I going to the gym tonight and I have just got a dance work out DVD Yey :)

Kirsty

STATS:

SW: 133.0 (02/04/09)
129.0 (03/02/09)
CW: 123.5 (04/02/09 & 04/07/09)

Total Loss this Month: 5.5

To be very fair - On March 31st I was 125 and I was sick for 2 days where I got food poisoning and I couldn't eat etc that is the reason I lost 2 extra pounds... so I'm 123.5 lbs. I hope I can maintain it cuz Im on a vacation right now!!! :)

This club is awesome! I want to join!

I've got 10 pounds left, but that means I should be able to do it in 2 months, right?!

March 1st: 127
April 1st: 122.5

I'm shooting for 117 for May 1st (but so far I haven't lost an ounce) saaadd face :(

Last edited:
I want in on this one, but the thing is I find it hard to lose even 1 pound. So what should I do? Help me please, I want to lose 5lbs a month!!!!!!

April 8th: 125
May 8th: 120

Count me in!

I want to lose 5 pounds per month as well. Because it's already April 8th does that mean 4 pounds? Either way, I'll be happy!

Current weight (April 8th): 134
Goal weight (April 30th): 129

please please please please this time!

Last edited:
Uh oh, I haven't been working out :( Reasons reasons, excuses excuses. I'm still 140 pounds and am glad I haven't gained. My workout class starts this week for about a month and a half (added to my other exercises), so hopefully I will start to see my number go down! :)

I like this club not extreme at all!

I lost aprox. 2.2 pounds in three weeks and I didn't exercise, I just started yesterday. I believe five pounds a month is achievable if you combine healthy meals and regular exercise. let's see how it goes!

It's been a while and I haven't been keeping up with my routine. I'm still at 140 though and glad my weight is still the same.

Will do better this month! :)

Current weight: 140 lbs
Total weight lost: 5 lbs

hey i think this a good initiative and im start ing it rite here rite now... i think i will loose weight very fast with the help provided by this site..
thank u and really loosing weight ha...

It's April 15th, and I'm still at my starting weight of 134. :(

Two weeks to lose 5 lbs? Well now it just seems impossible. I want to cry. Why do so many people want to lose weight and so many people don't end up losing it?

Guess I'll just do my best for April 30th and check back in May 1st with a new goal.

Back