5 Pounds a Month Club!

JulianaRose

Okay guys, this is it. I don't know why I didn't think about it before...but 5 pounds a month and I think I might actually be able to get this down!

So who is with me? Now, the point here is to lose at least 5 pounds a month.

http://i43.tinypic.com/10qcvfr.jpg

I started the beginning of January at 176, and now I weigh in at 169 :driving:

It would be great if everyone could post their stats the first day of each month. If you'd like to, follow this template:
Amount lost this month:
Amount lost total:

As myself and other have mentioned, 5 lbs is a very doable number each month. And exactly as LoveFool said, it's better to be proud of the fact that you created and followed through with a goal then to be disappointed at not being able to lose a higher amount.

Let's do this!! :auto:

Last edited:
This is actually what I'm going for with losing any more weight that I might lose. I started the second week of January and lost 5 pounds total this month. It's a lot easier to say, "I'm going to lose 5 pounds this month" and find out you've lost that much at the end. Instead of saying, "I'm going to try to lose 10 pounds this month" and be disappointed when you don't make it. Yay for 5 pounds!!

I wanna join! This is actually the goal I set for myself on wii fit. If I can lose just 5 pounds a month, I'll be able to lose plenty of weight before the summer.

Awesome! Sounds great! You are both so right. Just a little more than a pound a week, and by that, I'll be happy with my weight when summer comes ^_^

I've never been more confident in weight loss as I am now.

I would love to join to. I am currently 5'5", 159, medium frame and 39. Let's keep everyone going! 5 pounds is definitely manageable.

Good for you Lorieamc, thanks for joining ^_^ Hey maybe at the first of each month we can all post our stats :D

Hey! I'm in on this one too! :) (if that's OK)

My personal goal is to AT LEAST lose 5 pounds. Rest is bonus!

STATS:

Height: 5.2"
CW: 133.0 (02/09)
GW: 128.0 (03/09)

Good luck Everyone! :seeya:

Last edited:
I'll join.

I went from 153 on December 28th to 140 on February 3rd ( I took 10 days off in the middle of the month but I got back on the bandwagon thankfully).

Hopefully I can lose another 5+ pounds this month.

Thats actually a great idea, I know I set myself a goal two weeks ago, didn't quite make it (wasn't far off) and was so gutted I stagnated for a week or so before getting back on track. Stupid really. Think 5 pounds is achieveable and sensible. Thanks for a great idea.

hey i wanna do this :)

i have such a hard time losing weight and this seems like an easy way to think about it.

im rachel btw ^_^

i want to go from 181 to 160 :O
so like by may or june i want this weight off.

:]

amount lost this month so far: 3 pounds
last month: 5 pounds

total: 8!

It's been a month for me!

Previous weight: 145 lbs
Lost: exactly 5!
Current weight: 140 lbs

Pretty happy with the five pounds lost as this was my first month working out in a very long time. Not to mention, it's been hard getting myself to the gym because of midterms, quizzes, papers, the whole college end-of-the-quarter mayhem. Really surprised I was able to lose this much :D

Hope everyone else is doing great :) !

If I join this club and I lose, let's say, 6 pounds in a month...do I get my membership revoked? You know, for not following the rules?

I'm so glad people are taking an interest in this club! Welcome to all the new nembers :Angel_anim:

ChefChiTown: lol no, any extra pounds lost is just bonus ;)

Amount lost this month: 4 lbs...but fortunately I'm still in the green! Roll-over pounds, eh? ;)
Amount lost total: 11 lbs

Back