Weight-Loss 3wk challenge results! :)

Weight-Loss

Korrie

Yeah! We made it!!!!! Congrat's to you all on your weight loss! Dont' worry if you don't have a big loss....I dont' believe we are doing postcards w/ this challenge...the whole point was to help get us through the season w/o gaining a ton of weight!!

Lets go ahead and post in our individual groups, to help cut down the confusion here...and I'll go through the group thread from time to time and update losses :)

Congrat's everyone!!!

THE REINDEER
Newbride02 ......-5
Beagle.....0
April'135' ......-7
Coastergirl4.........-4
TOTAL.....-16

THE CANDYCANES
Amomono......-.5?
Hypo Hippo......-2
Flab2go.........-4
Trusylver.....-2.5
TOTAL.....-9

SNOWANGELS
Pinky..........0?
Troutman.....??
Newleaf......-4
Total....-4

SNOWFLAKES
Christina.......-4
HoneyChild......-1
Total....-5

MISTLETOE
Iwillgetthere.....6
Juliew73.....-6
Capaccino.....-2
Mommyof2.....-2
Total...-16

LITTLE ELVES
Runforfun........??
Christinava.....-3
Catesweight........??
Agunc3....-7
Total.....-10

Last edited:
sorry i'm late!

hey everyone,
this was my first challenge, so I wasn't quite sure how everything went (plus the wedding had me crazy). I am on the Little Elves, and I ended up losing a total of 7 pounds, but I got food poisoning on tuesday (yes, only a couple of days after my wedding :( )so last night when I weighed myself I was down a total of 9 pounds, but since that was due to illness, I'm going to say my official weight loss was 7 pounds. Sorry I was late ChristinaVA

i've lost .5 lbs... maybe a bit more, but I ate breakfast before I remembered I had to weigh-in..

Im really sorry but i don't think you should count me in this challenge. i didnt really do very well to be honest.. the weeks were bad! Sorry. :(

Ok, got it....thanks everyone for participating and weighing in. This is a super hard time of year to loose weight (the hardest really) SO congrats to you all!!!

Lets kick it in the new year ladies!

I dont know why you dont have my loss posted. you commented in my diary on my loss but put "???" in here... oh well... I'm done with this forum anyway.
have fun all.........................

Sorry christina...I guess since I didn't see it in your group thread that It must have slipped my mind. I'll go back and find it and post your loss.

Why are you done?? Did I miss something?

(Later....)

Ok,I just updated your loss....I also went through your diary, and I posted last like, 2 dys before you mentioned your weight loss....i didn't see you post and its not in your group thread. Sorry hun, it was just an oversight. Maybe I should quit running these things.

Last edited:
Back