200 plus lbs to lose club

wildkat781

Any one here need to lose 200 lbs besides me?

I am looking for other folks who need to lose well over 100 pounds (or has lost over 100)...I used to think there wasn't a difference in how much you needed to lose, but once you get this big there are things that you just don't deal with at lower weights (even going to the bathroom is a nightmare):eek: and health issues are major.
If there is anyone else out there please reply or msg me or email me or anything...I need help - Please :(

Hi wildkat and welcome, congrats on trying to change your life for the better. I am not sure if I can help you but if I can, I gladly will. Although I didn't need to loose 200, I did need to loose quite a bit. My heaviest was 365 and my goal (so far) is 220 so that puts me at a 140 pound weight loss goal, so far I have lost just over 100 pounds. I am not on any particular plan, I have just started eating much healthier and getting ,more exercise. Let me know if I can help.

Good luck, you can do this.

ive lost 100 and i have probably 60-80 or so to go i suppose. There are a few of us 'bigger than big' people about :D

Hi there!!

I'll be losing about 200 when I'm all done. My current goal weight is at 175 then I figured I'd see where I need to go from there. Currently I've lost 125 since April... it's really hard but you know you can do it! :)

Here is the difference so far, this photo was taken yesterday and those pants were tight when I started :eek:

Feel free to msg or email me anytime!

-Angel

wow thats a pretty cool pic :)

I should do that with my old pants. I kept them - but ive had to move them to the bottom drawer that i dont use because they are just to baggy to be of any use :)

You should get them out and see the difference, really just blew me away! I only kept this pair and I'm so glad I did.... can you imagine what they will look like when I reach goal? haha!

oh my!! that pic is awesome...thank you all so much for responding. I lost 75 pounds before but I put it all back on...and I've just been so depressed lately I just don't seem to know how to start again...all of you folks support is a great start for me...thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 150 gained back 45 but im about to lose that again...i started out super slow just trying to move more took me while to even be able to excersize!!! you can do it, its hard but possible! And trust me its worth it! email me anytime, for anything....I am here for support and to offer support!
just remember U CAN DO IT U ARE WORTH IT!!!!

by the time i'm done i'll hopefully have dropped 228 - cripes thats like a linebacker...

I'm down just over 100 so far... it's absolutely possible to lose the amount you want... good luck

I have about 140 lbs to lose and ive just started (on day #2) It's going to be a long journey but Ive found sooo much motivation on this forum! We all can do it!!

Hi wildkat and welcome, congrats on trying to change your life for the better. I am not sure if I can help you but if I can, I gladly will. Although I didn't need to loose 200, I did need to loose quite a bit. My heaviest was 365 and my goal (so far) is 220 so that puts me at a 140 pound weight loss goal, so far I have lost just over 100 pounds. I am not on any particular plan, I have just started eating much healthier and getting ,more exercise. Let me know if I can help.

Good luck, you can do this.

Fenster, I'd love to learn more about what kind of lifestyle you adopted. Your weightloss has been very successful thus far and I love hearing people's stories. Plus, I love the fact that you didn't use the word diet and you started eating healthy and exercises. What types of foods do you eat and what's your favorite exercise? Also - do you like Gov't Mule?

Anyway - I'd love to say to everyone that it's not going to be an easy journey but with the help of a friend I've determined that I'm gonna quit saying next year I'll lose weight, etc. This is my second year at it and I've decided this will be my final! Meaning, I'm gonna lose the weight and be done with it. In 2008, I'll just be living my healthy, fit, sexy life and loving it! :)

Fenster, I'd love to learn more about what kind of lifestyle you adopted. Your weightloss has been very successful thus far and I love hearing people's stories. Plus, I love the fact that you didn't use the word diet and you started eating healthy and exercises. What types of foods do you eat and what's your favorite exercise? Also - do you like Gov't Mule?

jmnewsome, rather than cluttering up or high jacking this thread I chose to answer you in my diary thread, hope you don’t mind. Here is the link.

http://weight-loss.fitness.com/weight-loss-diary/6273-fensters-diary-7.html

Hello
I just signed up today and I do have over 200 lbs to lose. I too am looking for support. I know I have to work for it...but I still wish I did not have to. That view has been changing and I now know that I must get out and move and change my eating habits. It helps just reading the posts on here. Thanks

Good for you,
Once you get started it does eventually get easier, it becomes a way of life :)

Welcome! You have taken one of the biggest steps in that you have decided to make that change. It is tough to get going, but once you get into a routine with diet and exercise and start seeing results, it becomes addicting and a lot easier to stick to. Sure, there will be bumps in the road, we have all come across them in our weight loss journeys, but everyone here will help you through them. Best of luck to you in your fitness goals!

Ivybridge: Just saw your photo. Amazing!!!! Soon you will be able to put both legs into one trouser leg...........Very inspiring to all of us and well done.

I need to loose over 100lbs myself .. right now I'll be happy if i reach 200lbs which seems impossible :/

Back