LiveFromNY's Exercise Log

Yes, but I've really always exercised.

Sat Dec 12th
bike at home

Sunday Dec 13th & Monday the 14th
gym class

Tueday the 15th
off

From Wed the 15th to Sunday the 20th, I was home flat on my back with a cold. We got a ton of snow, too; 12 inches !!!

Monday the 21st
I took a gym class; we have a sub and it was very different. I did most of it. At night I had some leg cramping .....

Tues the 22nd
When I woke up, I had a terrible Charlie Horse. When you press on that muscle, it hurts !!

Wed the 23rd
Took gym class and did most of it low impact

Thurs the 24th
Did TJ Fat Blaster at home; my leg still hurts, though !

let's see .......

Took the 25th off.

Did bike at home on the 26th.

Did major walking (cardio!) on the 27th (shopping!)

Took the gym class on the 28th.

Did TJ' Fat Blaster on the 29th.

30th, gym class.

Thursday the 31st
did TH at home, don't remember which one

Friday the 1st
did NOTHING !!!!!!

Saturday the 2nd
bike for 30 min

Sunday the 3rd
did Karen Voight's Get Firm Fast with 16 lb weights

Monday the 4th
couldn't take the gym class since i had the dentist so I did one of my TJs dvds at home

Tues the 5th
wanted to get my nails done during lunch so I did a TH dvd in the AM, Cardio Party Remix iirc

Bought one of Karen Voight's dvds that I didn't have, Core Fusion, on half.com; i wanted other exercise dvds but they weren't cheap so I put them on my Blockbuster queue.

Gosh, yes, Stingo!

I use 16 lb weights in each of my three weekly gym classes, and do weights at home every Friday too.

Wed the 6th
took gym class

Thurs the 7th
did 2 exercise videos that i mentioned the other day - one from Lisa Rine which I hated, and another one that's a lower body dance video; ditto.

It seems as though I prefer a more athletic workout.

Friday the 8th
did weight workout at home

Sat the 9th
went on bike. Then went to party and oinked a LOT of cookies.

Sunday the 10th
went to gym but class was cancelled .. did 15 min on elliptical and 15 on treadmilll, then legs started to hurt. walked back and forth bet. 2 malls to do errands.

Monday the 11th
Took gym class - Kick some Abs - which apparently is a cardio ab workout. Not so sure I like it ...

Tues the 12th
Did dvd from Blockbuster at home, another cardio ab dance workout. DEf did not like it, as part of my back is now hurting me.

Thurs the 14th
Did TJ DVD in the AM at home

Friday the 15th
Did Weights DVD at home in the am

Sat the 16th
bike, 30 minutes

Sudnay the 17th
gym class, but it's not the weights class anymoe; it's a Just Dance class - and the Macarena and the Electric Slide are not my idea of a good workout !

Monday the 18th
Day off of work, so i traveled to do Zumba and then a weight workout; teaher did't come so we only had the weights. As a plus, she gave some commands in Spanish so that was fun for me.

Tues the 19th
Did new 2 me gym class, Turbo Kick; hadn't seen that instructor in an entire year, and he remember me !!!

Wed the 20th
Thought I was doing a pilates class but it turned into a repeat of Sunday- whichI did not like when I took it thefirst time !!!

Thurs the 21st
did the Just Dance class with another instructor, who used weights and it was pretty, pretty good.

Friday the 22nd
Took the day off !!!

Sat the 23rd
Bike, 30 minutes

Sun the 24th
Took gym class, Just Dance. Did ellitical & treadmill. Love the gym location but hate the class & am going to explore other options.

Mon the 25th
Took Marco's class, Kick Some Abs.

Tues the 26th
Took Tyrone's class, I think it was KIck Some Abs too, and he made me cry. Not going back.

Wed the 27th
Did Pilates with Marco and almost died. Covered with sweat. I was the worst one !!!

Thurs the 28th
Prob. going to take Baja the Great and Terrible's Just Dance class. I don't love it, but it's my last gym workout of the week ....

Fri the 29th
Took the day OFF !!!!

Sat the 30th
bike for 30 min

Sund the 31st
Upgraded my gym membership to include a gym in a high rent district that has late morning pilates class. Took the class - it was very nice - and did the elliptical for 10 minutes before and the treadmill for 10 minutes after; I upped the incline and the speed and has such knee pain over the next few days, it was no joke.

Mon Feb 1st
Did class Kick Some Abs with Marco

Tues Feb 2nd
Turbo KIck with Tyrone - at least he didn't make me cry again this week

Wed Feb 3rd
Going to do pilates at the gym class

Thurs Feb 4th
I really don't care for the lunchtime class given by Baja the Great and Terrible and anyway wanted to do Salsa Aerobics so I packed my whole wheat pizza and ate dinner at the office before I went to the gym. However, there was no teacher for the salsa class so we did Awesome Abs instead. Which wasn't that good. Afterwards, the yoga teacher that I like has her class so I took that too.

Fri Feb 5th
My hip hurts from yoga. :(

Sat Feb 6th
Did turbo Sculpt at home with 10 lbs weights.

Sunday Feb 7th
A few minutes on the elliptical, then the pilates gym class

Monday Feb 8th
dh is in sunny florida for a few days, so i took after work classes at the gym instead this week - monday was Kickboxing and then bellydancing

Tues Feb 9th
took salsa class, it was fun

Wed Feb 10th
Was all set to take Zumba and Pi-Yo (pilates and yoga) but the Storm of the Century dumped enough snow to close the gym - all branches. Guess it's a day "off".

Thurs Feb 11th
Took the shopping cart back and forth from the grocery store; major upper body workout!

Friday the 12th
Turbo Jam's 3T DVD at home, with 10 lb weights.

Let's see ............

Sat Feb 13
took another day off !!

Sun Feb 14th
Pilates class with Laurie; a few minutes on the elliptical (manual)

Mond Feb 15th
Took 2 classes at nearby gym in hnor of Presdient's day, Zumba and Mega mix (actually the zumba teacher just quit so it was double Mega)

Tues Feb 16th
I'm thinking, I'm thinking .... I think I did nothing; I was afraid of being sore from the day before's Double Mega.

Wed Feb 17th
Took Pilates with Marco and boy did I feel disgusting during the class - and the next day,t oo ! It's very hard !!!

Thurs Feb 18th
Did my own weight circut; my arms and behind ached right away !!

Friday Feb 19th
did Karen Voight's Cardio something, a new to me video that I bought online

Sat Feb 20th
forgot to bike. :( could you imagine ?

Sunday Feb 21st
Went to pilates class in gym but it had been rescheduled unbeknownst to me and was over already .. did a little gtreadmill and elliptical and called it a day

Monday Feb 22nd
gonna Kick some abs with Marcos at gym class today

Back