leg extensions
seated leg curls
dumbell raises
upright rows

day4-chest and triceps again
day5-back and biceps again
day6-legs and shoulders again
day7-off

i do abs every 2 daysss pls help on this add exsercises or whatever i wanna build mass pls rate and help me improve my routine :)))

thats actually the same routine i do. one thing you deff need to add to your work out without a doubt is squats, i dunno why you don't do that if you're serious about getting big, anyone and their mom'll tell you that.. for your back you needa do dumbell rows (they build thickness and mass), lat pull downs and seated rows aren't really gonna do much for you by themselves. you needa vary your exercises and add some as well cause your muscles are gonna get used to doing the same exercises if you do the same things over and over again and it's not gonna stimulate growth anymore. for your calves you needa do standing calf raises to gain size on them (calf presses on the leg press cut you up more than anything, they're not really gonna add size). for your shoulders, i dunno why you're not doing them either but you needa do shoulder presses with the bar and you needa build up your traps with shrugs, those 2 exercises'll put more mass on your shoulders than any other one, especially the girly ass **** that you're doing. dumbell raises are only gonna cut you up and build your rotator muscles a little bit, they don't build mass or size like what you said you want. anyways, get that **** goin and good luck broski

I reckon you're doing too much =/

Just my opinion. Some people might disagree but less is more. Resting period is highly important and if you are pushing yourself to the limit then your muscles should be to fatigued to even do another upper body the next day.

If this works for you, then good on ya :D Some people do exercise this often and it works wonders but a lot of people also work out only 4 days a week and gets excellent results as well.

Good exercises though - Joey covered most of the stuff i would've said about all that anyways haha.

Good luck mate

Back