I ask for your prayers..

I have been numb on the entire right side of my body for three weeks as of tomorrow.

I talked about this in Focus's and my journal and quite a few people gave me their good wishes, I really appreciate that.

The neurologist thinks it is most likely multiple sclorosis or a viral infection. The viral infection would be the best case scenario because that would go away naturally... but if it's MS I might not ever be able to lift again, which happens to be my favorite hobby and truly my passion in life.

So I ask for your prayers everyone... thanks very much all of you!

good luck with your health! hope it turns out to be the virus.

I have been numb on the entire right side of my body for three weeks as of tomorrow.

I talked about this in Focus's and my journal and quite a few people gave me their good wishes, I really appreciate that.

The neurologist thinks it is most likely multiple sclorosis or a viral infection. The viral infection would be the best case scenario because that would go away naturally... but if it's MS I might not ever be able to lift again, which happens to be my favorite hobby and truly my passion in life.

So I ask for your prayers everyone... thanks very much all of you!

You have always had immeasurable heart within you, RWS: What is uttered from your heart is invisible to the naked eye. It can not be heard. The mouth has trouble speaking it. It can only be felt and dealt from within and speaks simultaneously to the mind and personal senses.

Our greatest wealth is our personal health:

Your outer branches may sometimes whither, but the ROOT stays strong and grows deep, and brings water to the whithering branches. When life brings the storm, it tends to dig a deeper root.

Your "insides" are "alive" and will make the absolute difference on how your body will handle its deficiencies. A strong heart can carry life's luggage, and will become your master to handle any disaster, and this is your personal weapon to banish and dominate any hardships and make them surrender; you have impenetrable shield beating inside yourself.

You are the victor and nothing has power over you. You possess a ferocious concentration of inner strength. Do you feel it inside you? Do you hear it silently whispering to you?

Take it. Use it. Listen to it.

And, you have nothing to fear.

I wish you well. Let us know how this turns out. Though I already know. And, so do you.

Best wishes

Chillen

Just spoke to the big guy a little earlier. He said, "Everything will be okay."

Which is of course what he always says, but won't stop me from asking over and over again. ;)

hope you'll be feeling better soon.

something similar happened to my cousin due to a viral infection. he's ok now.

You've got my support man. I knew a girl once who was numb on one half side of her face and some of her body, and it was something called Belle's Palsy. Completely harmless, just a strange illness that goes away naturally. Anyways, I hope it is something minor and you get well and can keep on doing what you love!

Damn, RWS, that sucks! Hopefully it is a virus and not MS.

Did the doctors rule out everything else? I'd think that some spinal injuries could cause numbness, but maybe not on the entire left side of the body. Is this including the face and head?

Anyways, you know you've got my thoughts and support! Feel free to talk to me if you want to.

mojo sent

Back