The 2008 Beijing Olympic Games

They are all 16 or over, well they are supposed to be

Except the Chinese team, watching those girls made me feel like a pedophile. A couple of them must have looked like they were 12. No way they were 16.

I agree. In fact, a couple looked like they were about 10. Sick.

How come America keep losing in the Baseball? I thought you were just about the only nation that plays it?

Sort of true. It's the only country that has an internationally recognised league. I don't follow baseball at all, so i could be wrong but the MLB probably has a number of foreign players as well. Also, if they're in the middle of the MLB season, the top players might opt to miss the olympics. I don't know...what's more important - world series or an olympic gold medal?...Like i said, i don't follow baseball at all, so whatever i just said could be 100% wrong.

Team GB just won gold in the cycling team sprint, I wonder why we're so good at rowing and cycling but not much else?

I'll take that bet too, I reckon GB will get at least 5 golds over the weekend and Monday as the sailing, rowing and cycling finals come up

Ive just heard that Nike have been given a waiver allowing them to feature Olympic athletes in their ads while the games are on despite that being strictly against the rules

Big corps suck, I don't see why they should be allowed to do that, they aren't even the official sponsor

----
sure
----

Back