cheap/healthy/easy foods, help!

I am going to start trying to eat at least 6 times a day starting in a week or so( yes that whole deal...im sure im the 40953843 guy to say/post it...but I promise ill stick with it) and was curious as to what some of you guys ate/would recommend..Ideally something cheap, easy to make, and something will keep for a couple of hours maybe(if there is such a food)..obviously tuna's in there but I dont want to overdue the mercury content..any help is appreciated and happy lifting!

Blueberries, eggs, milk, cereals, meats, bread, cheese...typically you should just whip up your own meats and just refridgerate them for sandwiches and whatever else you're making...

I eat lots of nuts and seeds, although come to think of it I eat a lot of pretty much everything these days :) Sunflower seeds are my favourite, I have a pack open on my desk now;

100g
585Kcal
19.8g Protein

Oh, and eggs make a great snack and are quick to cook

P.s. search the forum for threads on mercury content in Tuna, you'd have to try pretty hard to get murcury poisoning from Tuna.

^^ i was thinking about going onto sunflower seeds, i love nuts but forget to eat them and they are packed with calories arnt they?

what u think about that product?

Back