Jessica Alba! :)

Heya guys wondering if you could help me!:confused:

I really want to work my upper body, the muscles just above my waist, like around my rib cage! Iv got a picture of jessica alba in this link to show what i mean...i have no idea what the area is called and i was wondering what exercises i could do to increase the muscles there

Just above her waist it really curves!

Hope some one could help me

Thanks guys

Laura

Those are the upper abdominals. You can't really spot reduce if you're looking to lose weight. A combination of a good clean diet and a good exercise program will give you results.

But remember those pictures are often touched up and computer enhanced...

Is it just me or does she really not have much stomach muscle? She does have that very feminine curvy shape that comes with...genetics :) However, if you want to find your innner curves, i'd suggest you start a cardio routine to melt away any fat hiding your actual shape. Mix in a routine of weights a few days a week as well and do different ab workouts with each. those medicine balls work wonders...at least they did with me :) Good luck!

Last edited:
im almost as sick of hearing about her as i am Paris. I think my bf gets a hard on everytime she comes on the damn tv.

please.. why would i be jealous of someone he would never meet?

anyway, i;m not a jealous person, i'm quite confident with myself. thanks.

Thanks guys! The thing is i just want to build the muscle because i am really slim just trying to tone up! Was thinking kick boxing and punching with weights would help to build muscles there or just working the obliques? mayb be wrong tho!

Back