I have officialy done the grossest thing ever........

I am usually very busy during the day on the weekend so I pack a back pack with all of the food I need for the day. Today I happend to leave my shaker at home and what do ya know, it was time for my 10:30 shake.

So, being the hard headed stubborn person I am, I told myself that there was no way I was missing my shake. So I grabbed a scoop of my ON whey powder, shoveled it into my mouth and took a gulp of water, hoping I would be able to swish it around in my mouth to mix it up. Well, that didn't happen.

It clumped together and let me tell you, it felt like i was chewing on my own puke. I had to swallow it like food and it was the most digusting thinig ever!

I gagged the whole entire time. NEVER again will I forget my shaker.

That's nasty?

How about eating poop?

hehe what I wanna know is how they figured that out...

some guy one day tellin his buddy "OW, I just got stung by a jellyfish. Pee on me and see what happens"

:D

aevans410 said:
hehe what I wanna know is how they figured that out...

some guy one day tellin his buddy "OW, I just got stung by a jellyfish. Pee on me and see what happens"

:D
LOL..........

Nobody said:
That's nasty?

How about eating poop?

What about it? lol That just made no sense to me.

What kind of shaker you use? I have a regular one, but it doesnt work to well with an MRP, so I just order the battery powered one from GNC.

*uses the good 'ol human powered shaker*

...either that or I have tried tieing it to my 97lb black lab and then taken him out to play fetch....that worked great till the tie snapped :rolleyes:

Okay, in regards to poop, no, I do not eat it. I prefer human.

Anyways, the only logical explaination behind the urinating thing is likely a dastraction.
Like, "OMFG! You peed on me!!! Wtf is wrong with you!!?" *chases around*
I don't see any other way it would work.

It's all chemistry, baby.

As for the shake thing...I use a blender. I don't know wtf else yall are talkin about.

Back