CLASSIC:

AND:

AND:

AND:

my son loves this song:

CLASSIC :

Just about anything by TOOL:

Thats enough for now.

Ok, #1 on my workout list is definitely some CALL ON ME by Eric Pyrdz...

Fellas, sorry if this is more girlie than you can probably handle, but LADIES, here's some songs at the top of my work out mix:

1. Call on Me- Eric Pyrdz
2. Bleed It Out- Linkin Park
3. 4 Minutes- Madonna & JT
4. Bring Sally Up- Moby (I can do some mad push-ups to this song!)
5. Die Another Day- Madonna
6. Shake It- Metro Station
7. Break the Ice - Britney Spears (I've never liked her music, but this song is awesome to work out to)
8. Let It Rock- Kevin Rudolf
9. I'm In Love With A Girl- Gavin DeGraw
10. Bleeding Love (DANCE MIX VERSION)- Leona Lewis
11. So What- Pink
12. Cry For You- September
13. Getting Away with Murder- Papa Roach
14. Remember The Name- Fort Minor
15. Move Along - All American Rejects
16. Chicks Dig It- Chris Cagle
17. Never Again- Kelly Clarkson
18. Numb/Encore- Jay Z/Linkin Park
19. Love in An Elevator- Aerosmith
20. Fighter- Christina Aguilera

I am a soft rock, hard rock, heavy metal, and some rap, sort of guy, but I am a complete softy for the a wonderful and beautiful female voice with a fierce passion as the song is being sung.

And, two of the most outstanding female voices on earth are: Juice Newton and Celine Dion.

I dedicated "The Power of Love" by Celine Dion, to my wife as I began my fitness quest, and play this song at the end of each workout session, because this is exactly what it is. I told her then, I would take care of her and her family, and I plan on keeping my love promise.

This part of the song sums it up: "The sound of your heart beating, made it clear suddenly; the feeling that I can't go on is light years away, because you are my lady, and you are my man, and whenever you reach for me--I am going to do all that I can--for the power of love"

And, I will be ready, and my body will NOT fail her, and will be strong when hers is weak.

In the middle of the list, is a song I dedicated to her many years before, and its called, "The Sweetest Thing I have Ever Known", and "Break It to me Gently" (advising her she would never have to worry about my love being taken away) by Juice Newton.

Later.......off to train.

Have a long day 2morrow.

Have a good day all.

Best wishes

Chillen

Last edited:
I listen to hard rock when I lift and when I'm doing cardio, I like to run/jog to the beat of rap/hip hop. Here's a few fav's. I'll throw some more up later, I just gotta get to class.

I read through this thread and posted songs that I didnt see posted. Hopefully you guys get as jacked as I do from them.

Rise Against

NonPoint

Smile Empty Soul

RA (Everybody's gotta have some RA on their IPOD! ;))

Marylin Manson

Atreau

Slipknot

Chevelle

damn all this badass music, and i feel like working out again lol...

Eric Prydz - Call On Me Uncut
My god...I actually like this song.

Haha! Dude, It's ADDICTING! My 20 year old BROTHER got me hooked on it. His work outs are intense, and he always has this song pumping first thing in the morning. Then my best friend heard it and she loved it. Now, it seems like everyone knows that song! LOL.

Haha! Dude, It's ADDICTING! My 20 year old BROTHER got me hooked on it. His work outs are intense, and he always has this song pumping first thing in the morning. Then my best friend heard it and she loved it. Now, it seems like everyone knows that song! LOL.

The video distracts me from the techno beat and Phil Collins song lyric. :cool2:

EDIT:

Yer mate its a pretty mad song...

Speaking of Phil Collins!

Love these songs man!
Still have to add a few to the gym playlist!

Here's some End Of Fashion! Turn this 1 up loud.

My fav Clapton tune.

Back