York 1001 instruction manual

Hi

I recently bought a second hand York 1001 multigym, but it didn't come with an instruction manual or suggested exercise regimes. If anyone knows of an internet link to such a thing, or if you happen to have such a manual and would be so kind as to send me a photocopy of it, I'd be extremely grateful.

Cheers

:D

Hi,

The link is dead and I am desperate to get build instructions for the york 1001 multigym and also the exercise program... otherwise I've just wasted £100 :-/ Any help or pointers would be very much appreciated!

thanks
Ozzy

York 1001

I too have purchased a second hand York 1001 Multi Gym for our son, and would love to be able to purchase the instructions for assembly and use. Anyone who has a copy could earn some money by running some copies off, as there are 4/5 people on this site who need them. Help please!!!

York 2001 exersizes

I am also looking for the supposed 55 exersizes that can be done on the York 2001 or 2002 home gyms. The link above is dead. I think there might even be a wall chart out there somewhere. Please help!

Hey I own the york 2002 multigym which was bought new and I have still got the exercise page guide thing. But it's like an A1 sheet so i guess i will have to take a photo of it for you to see. However I recently had to take the gym apart and now that i have tried putting it back together I have done it all fine except for the plastic bits which go on the bar inbetween the weights to keep it perfectly inbetween the weights when they are being lifted. There are 2 sets of the plastic things. One set goes ontop which I have put on but the other set seems to go at the bottom but they don't fit between the weights so it means they get stuck at the bottom and you have to lift ALL the weights ALL the time. I hope you understand what I meant there and can anyone tell me how the hell you put that bit together?!? Sorry for the essay and i will post a picture of the Exercise page once I get batteries for the camera.

york 2002

cambob i wanted to re-build my gym york 2002 multi-gym but i can't find the instruction manual.......could u plz get pictures of the intruction manual.....this will help me alot.... thx

yes hitting the spam hard

Back