Worth it to get a personal trainer ?

I was wondering if it is worth it to get a personal trainer. I usually follow nutrition and training plans from bodybuilding.com, but I have always thought of getting a personal trainer. They cost a lot but they help you out. Are they really worth it ?

It depends on what you're trying to achieve and whether or not you're finding yourself unable to reach your goals on your own. Following online advice is alright, but you need to take advice from websites (even this one) with a grain of salt. I can usually pick out quite a bit in a one-size-fits-all workout plan online that either is unproductive, harmful, or simply won't work for every single person.

Yes it is worthy to get a personal trainer cause some artists does it. You see that their fit and fabulous. They have their own trainer. Personal trainer will help to plan and achieve your desire weight and body. Get you personal trainer now.

It depends on what you're trying to achieve and whether or not you're finding yourself unable to reach your goals on your own. Following online advice is alright, but you need to take advice from websites (even this one) with a grain of salt. I can usually pick out quite a bit in a one-size-fits-all workout plan online that either is unproductive, harmful, or simply won't work for every single person.

I mostly agree with this. I've posted several cookie-cutter programs on here, and they have their place as an archetype, but in reality, personal programs trump cookie cutters every time. And that's when it's a good cookie cutter. Many broadly prescribed programs are either ineffective or needlessly hazardous at the best of times.

In saying that, I don't think your ability to get results on your own should be a determining factor in getting a trainer. I disagree with the idea that a PT's job is to make you do what you couldn't do otherwise, but it is to lead and support you on the way to your goals.

Personal trainers can be worth especially if you're someone who needs that extra push and they can offer support and guidance. But I don't think you should rely solely on a personal trainer.

I've never been one for personal trainers, as I have seen numerous "personal trainers" have people bend over frontwards with a Smith bar on their back and call that a "squat". On the other hand, I knew a guy at my old gym who was a retired NFL player who was one of the best PT's you'll ever see, but then again, when he was training for football, he had top of the line PT's training him. Cheap, cookie-cutter gyms that you can pay $9.99 a month for are going to employ "personal trainers" who make $10 an hour who had somebody "teach" them how to train people for 2 days before they cut them loose, unlike Goldfish who if he told me he was going to get my grandmother doing dead lifts, I would trust him.

You get what you pay for.

Yeah,personal trainer can be helpful superficially but every thing depends on you.If can afford it hire one otherwise it is not that necessary......

don't think so to get personal trainer because all have to do at end is workout & it depends on you & finally mentor is always there to give guide in gym.....

Trainers can be beneficial. If you do choose to go that route make sure during your initial consultation that you ask questions. There is no "one size fits all" and it is important that you hire a professional that is right for your unique needs.

If you want good results then hire a trainer. Your trainer will plan a program/workout suitable for you, monitor your progress and they will be aiming for good results too as it'll be their reputation at stake so meaning someone will be pushing you to achieve that goal. Perhaps you should get feedbacks from people first, as to which trainer had given the best results for their clients. Yes it is costly but if you can afford it, then yes go for it - get your personal trainer now.

Definitely

Personal Trainer motivates and inspires an individual to achieve fitness goals. It's worth to pay them.

Back