Work out for skin??

Toots

I have a question about skin elasticity. I'm 18 and I lost 40 pounds in the past year, by eating less. I still have bit of a gut.....My lower stomache HANGS DOWN. I want to loose 40 more pounds. I'm commited to work out as much as I can to loose the rest of this weight. (I've began a daily routine of Tae Bo, Pilates, and some weight training)But i'm scared that if i loose more weight my stomache will hang even more, because of my "once fat" situation. .....Working out will help my skin go back to normal right????...I'm working so hard, i'm not stressing to get a six pack.all i want is a flat looking stomache. I just need some reasurrance

HI Toots,

unfortunately I don't have the answer to your question, but I wanted to respond anyway. Maybe someone else out there has the answer???

Dear Toots,

Congratulations!
You should be very proud of what you have done so far and keep it up.

I went thru pretty much the same thing in my teen-s. I went from 190lb to 120lb. This is what I can share from my experience regarding SKIN.
#1. GNC has this cream with Vitamin A, E and D. Its only about 2$ and works miracles. After loosing the weight I had a lot of stretch marks. Using the cream every morning and every night on these places help my skin heal.
#2. Make sure you are feeding your body. You muscles will burn more fat and keep your skin tight if they have enough nutrition.
#3. Control your exercising and make sure you give your body plenty of rest. Rest days its really when your muscles are growing and getting rid of the unnecessary fat.
I don’t know about you, but for the first few months I use to work out 7 days a week, some times 2 times per day…. Don’t do that… 5 days a week is more then enough. And trust me, you will achieve better results.

Again, you should be very proud of your progress so far. If there is any other questions you may have, I’ll be glad to share my experience.

Magic

Back