will my excess skin go away?

in the last year i have lost 93lbs and went from 240lbs down to 147lbs. i have some excess skin around my stomach and wondering if it will go away? i am 18 btw.
I do weight training 3 times a week and cardio twice a week

Attachments

• 0124205741.jpg
    0124205741.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 9,989
  • 0124205629.jpg
    0124205629.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 22,227
bump.....

Dude i am hoping the same thing for me. I heard over time it does. Takes twice as long for it to tighten up as it did to lose it. From what ive heard.

It will eventually, I also had a tremendous weight loss about the same as yours. I did not have that bad for excess but It went away when I started to fill out a bit more. Keep training and good luck!

It seems almost impossible to me...I've been working out 6 times a week, I have abs, just like you, but a little layer of skin is just resistant....

That will go away, just bulk up. As you gain weight that loose skin will fill out. I wish i only had that little loose skin, it's harder for me, i have loads of fat over mine.

Have you got any pictures from when you was at 20% bodyfat, just need to know because before i can cut i need to bulk because ill end up looking to skinny, i need to lose 20 pounds of bodyfat..

Back