Will it get better???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbgirl

So I had the ballon inserted 2 weeks ago today. The insertion experience wasn't that bad and I had the normal 3 days of hell afterwards. Had 3 days that where really good and everything was adjusting well. During the insertion the doc discovered I had a bad bacterial infection in my upper stomach and put me on a 14 day course of strong antibiotics. Which i didnt start till 2 agos based on doctors direction. Well i have been sick as a dog for over 6 days now and with the antibiotics it has got worse. Not eating a quarter of what i should absoluately have NO appetitte. I have never felt worse in my life. Left the clinic a message today I'm thinking off taking this balloon out. Im sick of having no energy and feeling like crap. Dont even want to talk to people my poor husband it starting to get really worried.
Does it get better? Is this normal?? Has anyone gone through this as well...will it pass.
Any feedback would be great...

Ps down 11lbs but really dont care at this point (my goal is too lose 40 lbs)

I have no experience with this, so I can't help, but the forums can!
Do a search or just scroll down in the forum, and hopefully you'll find what you're looking for.
Definitely keep calling to get solid medical advise, but don't stop looking! Here or elsewhere on the internet, you might find the information you're looking for.
Good Luck.

Thanks for the advice. After a terrible night of being sick and the advice of my doc I stopped all antibiotics and surprisingly started feeling much better today. Actually just had a small meal and seems to be all good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back