Why not. Before and durning.. Still a bit to go.

kureransu

I'm At 200! Took five years well I got there last year, but wasn't happy, but this year I am!

Start2Current%20_WeightTraining.jpg

New pic added!

Hey guys, I never really posted on here, but i figured why not. I usually post in my journal, but i figure i'd share here too. Basically, I started out this year at 330 lbs. Today I clocked in at 233, just 3 lbs shy of 100 down! I don't have any really current pics, but I figure I''ll take new ones when i hit the century mark. the two pics are from me at 311, when i started my journal and me at 256 2 months ago. My first goal is 200, and when i hit there I'll see where I want to go!

Last edited:
congrats bro!! I am 10lbs away from the 100 too!!!

thanks guys! its funny how fast this is all happening, i mean i know i set a goal of 200lbs by jan 1 2010, but its so close to being a reality i can't take it! 33 lbs and i will have lost 130 lbs... just amazing. thank all of you guys for your support, if you have ANY questions, feel free to ask.

congratulations, im in a similar boat. i started at 300 and im down almost 50 pounds now and im also 5'8-5'9 :D.

good luck with the rest

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

what a STUD!!!!!!

:drool5:

hehe love you clare!!!

as ive said before... you totally rock. way to go buddy!!!

Hey, how did u do it. I am the same starting weight. Please advise.

Well, I'll give you the short version. For thr LOOOOOOOONG version, you can check my diary here: http://weight-loss.fitness.com/weight-loss-diary/28267-kureransus-log.html

So anyway. In short. I made fitness the number one priority in my life. I hit the gym BEFORE work, making the first thing i do each morning is take care of my self. I picked a sport to keep my heart going, which was tennis. I hit the gym 5 days a week and i'm there anywhere from one hour to 3 depends on my cardio/weights mix. I have ALWAYS lifted weights along with cardio. I do less cardio in the gym because i make up for it with tennis and such. I used the elliptical exclusively for the first 6-7 months as cardio in the gym, but now i run laps. I run anywhere from 12 to 20 miles a week, and I do weights 3-5. I vary my lifting, some days are really heavy, some are really light, and i always change up what i am doing when doing weights. These days i am learning soccer (or football, for non-north americans), along with tennis, running, and weights. As far as intake, I eat pretty freely and i have never counted calories. That's not to say i didn't keep them in mind, but i never logged a single morsel of food. I eat a ton of grilled food, and a lot of raw veggies, like broccoli, mushrooms and olives..mmmmmm lol. A lotof salads, with no dressing. I do indulge a bit, but its because i get about 10-20 hours of exercise a week. My diet is nothing special. Have things to snack on like nuts, raisins, hummus, fruits and veggies. I also drink 3 liters to a gallon of water a day. so there ya go. Here i am in about to finish month nine and my goal of 100lbs seems to be in clear view. hope that helped.

One more thing. I live life as if i already weigh my goal weight, and i always try to do a litttle more each time i workout. I've burnt out before and it happens, but take a week off and get back to it. I figure if i live my life in that manner, my body HAS to adjust too meet that, and it is. Also don't be a slave to food. don't beat yourself up if you eat something not so healthy. make it up the next day. Weightloss is an ongoing process, If you eat a 1000 over today, than take in 100 less the next ten days to balance it out. its not hard, we just make it that way. You mind has to control your body. ok i'm done lol.

Your doing so good and are very motivational! You could write a book! You must be so happy and your friends and family must be so proud! Keep it up! Can't wait to see you at 200!

whoa. just saw the new picture and noticed how different you look from the first picture. good job :D.

keep on going, haha. really inspirational for me.

Back