Who's gonna win the superbowl??

Ok, since no one is posting here, I'll start a thread. Who do you think is going to win the superbowl this year?? Being the New England fan I am, I'm hoping the Patriots. However, Kansas City is looking Awfully strong this year - undefeated!

Ok, DID ANYONE SEE THE PATS GAME THIS PAST SUNDAY??!!??? In-freakin-credible! Goal line stand, baby!

The Pats certainly tried very hard to loose that game. After going 11/11 in his first 11 pass attempts, Brady managed to throw 2 intercetions, and the defense allowed them to recover from 17-0 and 31-10 deficits to a 31-31 tie. But fortunately they did manage that incredible goal line stand. Who would have believed that James could not punch it in from the 1 yard line in 4 tries? This reminds me of a past Superbowl championship season when they seemed to find a way to win when all the odds said they should loose at least 50% of the close games (Snow Bowl, tuck rule?!?). Sure beat the Sox who seem to find a way to loose everytime its crunch time!

What'd I say??? Pats are going to win the Superbowl!!! I am sooo psyched! Payton has nothin on Ty Law or any of the other defensive players. Payton who?? :) :)

The Panthers don't have a prayer. I think the Eagles would have been a better match with the Pats, but so it goes. I didn't see the hit on McNabb, but the replay to me looked like a late hit that injured him. He went down and the Panther caused it, but the ref said no, and McNabb damn near got folded in half.

Oh well, go Patriots! Twice in three years! Let's win this one too! :cool:

Panthers don't have a prayer? Well...McNabb got murdered by the Panths, and then Delhomme and Foster ripped apart the Pats secondary. Wait, the Pats had a secondary? You wouldn't have guessed it by over 300 yds passing, 3-4 deep deep bombs (65+ yds) and they said the Panths had no passing offense.....bwhahaha! Oh well, still lost. But the Panths had what, 28 pts against a good Pats D? Hmmmm.....caught someone off-guard there.

Oh, the late hit for McNabb was legal. His shoe wasn't down, or some part of his body wasn't down, so he was still up, and the Panths guy tackled him down, so the ref said it was good. He wasn't down and then the Panths guy hit him, he was up and tackled him to go down.

Come on carolina

Back