Which personal training course provider is recommended for the UK?

I was enquiring to find out about personal training courses and there is a range of price, service etc. I came across a couple of companies all that were really expensive. I heard about this company called Origym Centre of Excellence, which has seemed the best so far ass its 0% interest, all the centre staff are fitness pros - so gave what i thought was genuine advice and you get a mentor to guide you at your pace. Has anyone got any thoughts on course providers that are relatively well priced?

I'm just about to start with Premier global training. They seem pretty good and very professional, having good links with gyms to find work afterwards. It's costing me just under £4,000 for the 6 week level 3 diploma in fitness instructing and personal training in London

I'm just about to start with Premier global training. They seem pretty good and very professional, having good links with gyms to find work afterwards. It's costing me just under £4,000 for the 6 week level 3 diploma in fitness instructing and personal training in London

Wow....£4,000 - that's way out of my budget! That Origym company are £1,895 for both level 2, level 3 + 5 cpds. Get interviews after, private mentor....if anyone has any more cost efficient companies that are of quality, as I did find companies charging around 1k, however they look cheap and have bad reviews, so im assuming the service isnt very good or they offer less around the course.

TBF I have looked at premier and they are good, just expensive!

Stop 2 scam&rip! stop 2 spam! stop saying ppl they need products to be in tone! stop trying to ask 4 money.
All you need is fire in your soul and a brain to handle it without break your bodi.
Start slow first 2 weeks with just running, abs, push ups and pull ups, after this add a all-muscle-exercises 5 days a week, increse week to week, in 2 or 3 month you ready to go gym and you will be already hard like a rock. No extra products, no protein shakes or bars ,, ALL IS **** AND SCAM,,,,, only normal diet, go common sense healthy,, forget fashion ads 4 stupids and now my message:

Hi we're 1333 spammers/scammers cyber_hunters.

This is a spammer acc0unt and we just banning him/her.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Expect us.

Back